Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aeroviews
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7789190 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dear DJI,
Could you not add what I think would be a very simple feature to your products. And that is simply adding a very loud noise with the UAV is falling. Considering the inspire for example already has sound, and would obviously know that it is falling.

Why not add a loud noise to aleart those below?

It would add an extra emergency feature that would give us that extra peace of mind if things go wrong.

I CAN ALSO IMAGINE THIS FEATURE COULD BE ADDED JUST WITH FIRMWARE UPDATE. PLEASE LOOK SERIOUSLY AT THIS

Thank you
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will forward this concern to our engineers. Thank you for your feedback.
2018-7-13
Use props
Aeroviews
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7789190 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-13 05:48
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will forward this concern to our engineers. Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you. No inconvenience, Just an idea I also mentioned to a very experience pilot who has put together several operation safety cases here in the UK. I think this would help a lot for us to function commercially and would also be an added feature that I think authorities will appreciate.
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Aeroviews Posted at 2018-7-13 05:50
Thank you. No inconvenience, Just an idea I also mentioned to a very experience pilot who has put together several operation safety cases here in the UK. I think this would help a lot for us to function commercially and would also be an added feature that I think authorities will appreciate.

I understand how much this is important to you. No worries. We'll raise this to our engineers.
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules