Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A bad story...
Home / TELLO /
3379 24 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jacksonnai
Captain

Have a very bad day today...I have lost a drone, kinder lost it, cause it crash on a 3 stories building's roof top, I can't saw it and reach it...
It was a normal day, I take off and fly around in the school, it start out well. Then I fly above a 3 stories high building, a few second later I got a message to fly clocer cause of weak singnal, I start panic, I walk closer to control the drone back to me. Then it was flying away from me the with 'landing' in red on my screen. I tried to abort the landing, but that didn't seem to work. Lastly I saw it 'crash' on the roof top and show the aircraft is tilt(upside) so I can't fly it back. Can someone help me? By the way this is a replacement drone by Ryze that I get for my drone crash. Can Ryze help me? Here is the case number that I get last time CAS-1776363-W1J1D3 and CAS-1841333-V4V5W2.

2018-7-13
Use props
dronto
lvl.4

Sorry to hear that; hope you can recover your drone.
2018-7-13
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
Japan

Have you tried to ask the buildings owner for help? I hope you can recover it.
2018-7-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

dronto Posted at 2018-7-13 08:38
Sorry to hear that; hope you can recover your drone.

hope so as well
2018-7-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Vlas Posted at 2018-7-13 16:54
Have you tried to ask the buildings owner for help? I hope you can recover it.

well the building is too tall and I even need to call a aerial work platform to take it...
but calling it will cost more that 100$ so I decided to gave up the drone.
Maybe the rain or the wind will blow it down hopefully
2018-7-13
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Jacksonnai, we are so sincerely sorry to hear this, please do feel refer to the link below to contact our support, we'll do our best to help you.   Email us at support@ryzerobotics.com. You can call us also on this number +1 31 06165299 and you can contact us thru live chat. Just go to our website www.ryzerobotics.com.
2018-7-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

RYZE Posted at 2018-7-15 04:44
Jacksonnai, we are so sincerely sorry to hear this, please do feel refer to the link below to contact our support, we'll do our best to help you.   Email us at . You can call us also on this number +1 31 06165299 and you can contact us thru live chat. Just go to our website www.ryzerobotics.com.

contacted them but I need to get the drone back in order to get a replacement one
2018-7-15
Use props
nmac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft

Sorry to hear the bad news but must ask if you know of any that has a mavic or equal?  am saying because I have seen some use another drone to rescue another, one from a watertank  another from a tree both were successful.   Just a thought.
2018-7-15
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-7-15 04:48
contacted them but I need to get the drone back in order to get a replacement one

I deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2018-7-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

nmac Posted at 2018-7-15 10:45
Sorry to hear the bad news but must ask if you know of any that has a mavic or equal?  am saying because I have seen some use another drone to rescue another, one from a watertank  another from a tree both were successful.   Just a thought.

asked my friend that have a spark to help me tmr
I will share with you guys tmr about it
2018-7-16
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-7-16 03:23
asked my friend that have a spark to help me tmr
I will share with you guys tmr about it

Good luck!
2018-7-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

nmac Posted at 2018-7-15 10:45
Sorry to hear the bad news but must ask if you know of any that has a mavic or equal?  am saying because I have seen some use another drone to rescue another, one from a watertank  another from a tree both were successful.   Just a thought.

alright, today my friend and me went to search for it and well very sad cause we can't find it on the roof top searched on other roof top around the building but found noting. Im guessing maybe it get blown by big wind and fell down hardly on the ground and someone have took it or get blown to a drain and flushed away with the water.
RIP Tello...
2018-7-17
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
Japan

Hopefully you will have another Tello soon.
2018-7-17
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-7-17 03:42
alright, today my friend and me went to search for it and well very sad cause we can't find it on the roof top searched on other roof top around the building but found noting. Im guessing maybe it get blown by big wind and fell down hardly on the ground and someone have took it or get blown to a drain and flushed away with the water.
RIP Tello...

Very sorry for you Nai.
2018-7-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-17 14:34
Very sorry for you Nai.

it is ok   
2018-7-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Vlas Posted at 2018-7-17 14:11
Hopefully you will have another Tello soon.

for now I planning to buy other drone maybe mavic air or some new drone but I will wait until end of the year
2018-7-17
Use props
maddox
First Officer

Sorry to read that buddy
2018-7-18
Use props
dronto
lvl.4
Singapore

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-7-17 03:42
alright, today my friend and me went to search for it and well very sad cause we can't find it on the roof top searched on other roof top around the building but found noting. Im guessing maybe it get blown by big wind and fell down hardly on the ground and someone have took it or get blown to a drain and flushed away with the water.
RIP Tello...

sorry to hear that Jacksonnai; would you consider getting another drone in the meantime? I have Mavic Pro Platinum and love it
2018-7-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

dronto Posted at 2018-7-19 06:53
sorry to hear that Jacksonnai; would you consider getting another drone in the meantime? I have Mavic Pro Platinum and love it

yup of course will buy a new one, maybe on some sale event  
2018-7-19
Use props
dronto
lvl.4
Singapore

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-7-19 16:32
yup of course will buy a new one, maybe on some sale event

good to hear that...are you flying any other drones now?
2018-7-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

dronto Posted at 2018-7-20 07:30
good to hear that...are you flying any other drones now?

no Tello it my first drone
2018-7-20
Use props
dronto
lvl.4
Singapore

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-7-20 16:39
no Tello it my first drone

Mavic 2 is coming up soon based on what I learned from some folks who recently test-fly it...
It should be a nice drone to consider if you want to go to a bigger drone.
Tello is always fun...I am very happy with my Mavic Pro Platinum
2018-7-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

dronto Posted at 2018-7-20 17:29
Mavic 2 is coming up soon based on what I learned from some folks who recently test-fly it...
It should be a nice drone to consider if you want to go to a bigger drone.
Tello is always fun...I am very happy with my Mavic Pro Platinum

Well I won't buy big drone as Im still a beginner
For real I have been thinking of buying a spark before but then I saw some review about Tello on youtube so I deiced to buy the tello instead the spark gladly I made the right choice, to go with small drone as a beginner, if not I need to paid a ton of money to repair it or even lost it
2018-7-21
Use props
dronto
lvl.4
Singapore

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-7-21 00:57
Well I won't buy big drone as Im still a beginner
For real I have been thinking of buying a spark before but then I saw some review about Tello on youtube so I deiced to buy the tello instead the spark gladly I made the right choice, to go with small drone as a beginner, if not I need to paid a ton of money to repair it or even lost it

Hahhaa you have a point
2018-7-21
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

dronto Posted at 2018-7-21 06:41
Hahhaa you have a point

2018-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules