Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ugashik Bob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11150600 ft
  • >>>
United States

Greetings:
  Using either Inspire 2 or M200 at latest firmware level, CS Ultra 7.85/Cendence at latest level and DJI Go4 on the CS at GO4 2.20. Maps using CS Go4 2.20 lack sufficient detail to be useable. All equipment, location etc. are the same except switching CS to iPad Pro 10.5 yeilds highly detailed and very useable maps for our area. Unlike the Map Provider with IOS/iPad that uses current maps for our area (57.568904-157.014476) the Android version is using maps that are at least 5 years old.
  Also the offline map package has issues with keyboard input when attempting to name versions of the map.  Also when loading map for viewing a flight record it starts with and entire view of the world and you must expand several times to get you local detail unlike the IOS version that goes directly to your lat/long.

CS MAP

CS MAP

Ipad map

Ipad map
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Bob, regarding the map, it is recommended to cache the place where you want to go in advance when the Internet is available. You will see more details with a fully cached map. As for the keyboard input, please check Language and Input and switch off Autocorrection to see whether it works.
2018-7-18
Use props
Ugashik Bob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11150600 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan:
  I have cached the map of my local area and they have been out of date and unusable since I started using the crystal sky. I am at the latest CS, Go4 , I2,M200, and Cendence levels. Just installed Version 02.00.120 on the RC also. Your map vendor is not supplying you up to date maps for remote locations like mine. I contacted your map supplier with the details of my exact location and have received no reply. All I have to do is switch to my ipad with IOS at 11.41 or any other level and the cached maps are very detailed and usable.  Please have your engineering people fix this instead of tasking end users with gathering data/symptoms for problems that were never tested.
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ugashik Bob Posted at 2018-7-18 07:44
DJI Susan:
  I have cached the map of my local area and they have been out of date and unusable since I started using the crystal sky. I am at the latest CS, Go4 , I2,M200, and Cendence levels. Just installed Version 02.00.120 on the RC also. Your map vendor is not supplying you up to date maps for remote locations like mine. I contacted your map supplier with the details of my exact location and have received no reply. All I have to do is switch to my ipad with IOS at 11.41 or any other level and the cached maps are very detailed and usable.  Please have your engineering people fix this instead of tasking end users with gathering data/symptoms for problems that were never tested.

Thanks for your suggestion, we'll forward to our engineers for further optimization.
BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2018-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules