mavic gimbal malfunction, help needed please
767 1 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vamzi
lvl.1
India

[size=14.6667px]so my mavic pro's gimbal gave up on me,i am from a country where i cant get my mavic serviced, my friend got me this mavic from usa, the problem was the gimbal stopped working, what it does is gets calibrated and stops at a corner and doesnt respond,
[size=14.6667px]first i thought it was a flex cable issue, got the replacement from aliexpress,tried replacing it and check if it was working, and then it didnt, got a replacement gimbal, it too didnt fix the problem,and finally got a replacement gimbal control board from australia and that too gave up on me, you can see the video of my gimbal below
[size=14.6667px]after replacing the control board and the gimbal
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]what help i want from you people is some clarification on these following questions.

[size=14.6667px]what are the components to be replaced in order for my mavics gimbal to come back to life?
[size=14.6667px]should i replace both the gimbal and the control board?
[size=14.6667px]if i replace the control board + gimbal will that be enough?
[size=14.6667px]where can i buy them, any trust worthy places or sellers from US or AUSTRALIA?
[size=14.6667px]does the gimbal control board control the gimbal completely or is there any malfunction from the main motherboard too?

[size=14.6667px]sending it back to us wasnt an option previously and my countries customs started ceasing drones rigorously!!
[size=14.6667px]i was left with a drone under warranty but was not in a position to send it back to US to claim it, and now i am struck, your help regarding this matter will be appreciated. thanks and regards
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for all the trouble. I understand that you are looking for the best way how to fix it. The thing is, we do not recommend fixing the drone by yourself because it can void your warranty. I can give you a guide on troubleshooting steps to fix the gimbal issues. Please check this link: (https://store.dji.com/guides/troubleshooting-gimbal-error/). Thank you for understanding.
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules