Motionlapse Question
793 5 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ilovetoscore
lvl.1
United States

I have been exploring the motionlapse feature- what I am trying to do is have the camera travel along a defined path, and then hold its position at the end, rather than traveling the whole duration of the timelapse and immediately ending. I tried setting extra points at the same end point in the hope that it would just space out the waypoints along the defined duration, but the software did not do this. is there any way to achieve this with the DJI app?
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. No.  It's not possible for Osmo mobile 2.
2018-7-16
Use props
ilovetoscore
lvl.1
United States

This is disappointing.  Seems like this would be a software implementation that would be not be overly complicated.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ilovetoscore Posted at 2018-7-16 06:41
This is disappointing.  Seems like this would be a software implementation that would be not be overly complicated.

Hi, we do really feel sorry for this. But rest assured that this will be forwarded to our Engineers. We're here to help you with this.
2018-7-16
Use props
ilovetoscore
lvl.1
United States

I actually love the product. A motion control cam that gets great results at this price, in addition to its main feature as a gimbal is amazing. But please pass along the suggestion that the motion lapse feature could be easily improved. The motion lapse settings allow you to program up to 5 waypoints. so the camera moves from point one to point 2 to pint three and so on, for the duration that the user sets for the motion lapse. i am assuming that the software just divides up the duration between points. so if there is a three minute motion lapse with 3 points, it takes one minute between points. if there is a 3 minute motion lapse with 4 points, then it takes 45 seconds between points. so if the user set a 4 point motion lapse for 3 minutes, but used the same point for the last three, the camera should take 45 seconds to get to the first point, and then hold for the remaining duration. make sense? please pass this along. it would be great if they could implement this.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ilovetoscore Posted at 2018-7-16 08:41
I actually love the product. A motion control cam that gets great results at this price, in addition to its main feature as a gimbal is amazing. But please pass along the suggestion that the motion lapse feature could be easily improved. The motion lapse settings allow you to program up to 5 waypoints. so the camera moves from point one to point 2 to pint three and so on, for the duration that the user sets for the motion lapse. i am assuming that the software just divides up the duration between points. so if there is a three minute motion lapse with 3 points, it takes one minute between points. if there is a 3 minute motion lapse with 4 points, then it takes 45 seconds between points. so if the user set a 4 point motion lapse for 3 minutes, but used the same point for the last three, the camera should take 45 seconds to get to the first point, and then hold for the remaining duration. make sense? please pass this along. it would be great if they could implement this.

Hi, thank you for your feedback, rest assured that we will keep improving our app to provide better service and we will forward this additional request to our R&D engineers to see what we can do to make it possible.
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules