Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help Please
440 4 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3qeCkohgNDi0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1611 ft

I have own my DJI Spark for just about a week now, I have registered my drone with FAA and activated it with DJI. where my home is I have an reg airport near me I have only been able to fly 3 times because of DJI'S no fly zone crap. I have talked with my airport manager told him what i wanted to do and he gave me the green light to fly at my home. I am registered as a hobby flyer I have been able to get the software to work for me twice where it comes up and i check the two check boxes and click ok and it lets me fly the lic was exported to the spark and not keeped on the app and I get like a 2 day ok when i had clicked on it it is now expired and i shut the slider off and turn it back on get the warning with the check boxes click on both of them and then click ok but it will not refresh or update to let me fly. and there loks like there is no way for me to remove it from the spark and just have it on the DJI go 4 app.
How can I get this to work and remove it from the spark and just have it on the app? I am so upset that I purchased this drone from DJI I was so happy the day I got it and know I wish I had never heared of DJI i have a 600.00 dollar paper holder, can anyone help me what am i doing wrong i dont even remember how i got the thing to come up and let me tell it that i had been oked to fly DJI should have a notice on all of thier drones that everywhere in the USA is a NO FLY ZONE as thats what there app tells you after they get your money

Sorry for the rant but can anyone help me
Mark
2018-7-13
Use props
ChrisJG
Captain
Flight distance : 1211906 ft
  • >>>

Might be worth completing the details here to notify DJI?  https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlockI managed to do so at the Observatory which is within the confines of a local airfield...Good luck.
2018-7-13
Use props
N1QWW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1611 ft

ChrisJG Posted at 2018-7-13 10:32
Might be worth completing the details here to notify DJI?  https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlockI managed to do so at the Observatory which is within the confines of a local airfield...Good luck.

thank you sir I think I just figured it out
2018-7-13
Use props
ChrisJG
Captain
Flight distance : 1211906 ft
  • >>>

N1QWW Posted at 2018-7-13 12:24
thank you sir I think I just figured it out

Excellent, great to hear. Good luck. I’ve found the DJI support to be first rate, prompt and courteous from here in the UK.  
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hi, I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Spark. To unlock those flight restrictions on your DJI Spark I will be providing you the official DJI link to do the process ( https://www.dji.com/flysafe?site=brandsite&from=nav ). If you have any other queries don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Thank you.
2018-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules