360 Panorama Not Working
795 6 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TellyWise
lvl.2
United States

360 Panorama pics no longer can be displayed or downloaded... Can anyone help??
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. Please make sure that your DJI Go App is on camera mode before you click the panorama sphere mode on camera settings.
2018-7-13
Use props
ken2run
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11263 ft
United States

try it again maybe it didnt capture very well due to high wind or you need to update your firmware
2018-7-13
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

You have an SD card in the spark?
2018-7-13
Use props
TellyWise
lvl.2
United States

Thanks all for the replies. I took 4 different 360pano shots yesterday in two different flights. None of the pictures will stitch together or display in the DJI software (like they would before). I've tried turning the drone off/on and trying again a few times.
In the photo viewer in the flight (Fly Now) screen, the Pano attempts to download, I'm getting an error of "Download failed, click to retry" less than 50% through the process.
2018-7-14
Use props
TellyWise
lvl.2
United States

@S-e-ven , I do have a memory card inside... A 16gig card... Got me thinking about trying a different card. I just found a 32gig card laying around...
2018-7-14
Use props
OGarcia666
lvl.2
Flight distance : 972408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oh Thank God!!!  I am having the exact same issue with the exact same result!  Did you have any resolutions?  I have also tried it several times with 2 different cards.  No luck.
2018-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules