my mavic pro can't be activated by clicking on the blue activation
613 3 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PilotStellarChi
New
Flight distance : 209482 ft

My mavic pro can't be activated by clicking on the blue activation button ~ the blue button just turns gray & won't complete Activation.
I just got it from dji Mavic repair & I think it's a new one.

I don't care about the 1 yr warranty ~ I've had 4 in one year.
I'm SO HAPPY WITH ALL OF THEM !!!
How can I fly my drone ? do I have
to activate it ?
HELP ME ! Thanks !
John Fliss ~ a very Loyal Dji Fan !
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, I'm sorry for the inconvenienced that this caused you. Please try to relaunch the app, restart the drone and activate again, or change another network. See if it works. Please keep us updated if the issue persists, thanks.
2018-7-14
Use props
fans7e00f5b6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107703 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi - the same issue - drone mavic 2 back from repair - looks like new - can't activate it - i get to the blue button with my registered email address showing and the blue button goes grey with a click, but nothing else. I have updated the unit in DJI assistant, power it approx 75%, I have tried restarting and iphone and ipad on 5G and wifi connection. Please help as this is very frustrating now. thanks.
2022-8-15
Use props
fans7e00f5b6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107703 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had the same issue - tried loads of times. Solution - when you arrive at the screen with your registered email address in (and the blue button below) click on your email address - a page will open asking for your password, very misleading - as the screen before makes you assume your details are already input - plus, you would expect a prompt or something - it's a hidden requirement for you to complete the registration. So, just add your account password and you should be good to go.
2022-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules