Some issues for me
553 4 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greg75
lvl.1

Hi. I got some issues with my drone. Hope some could help me get it clear to go

1) My main issue is that I can't move up and down my camera with my RC. It works with the phone. It worked before. So I don't understand why. May it be related with last firmware ?

2) Screen lag on the phone : When I'm flying, I have many artefact and lag issue on recording transmission (none when I put the video on my laptop). I got a brand new Asus Zenfone 5 (ZE620KL) so I don't understand why it is lagging.

3) Image exposure : With manual mode, quality of the picture is burning all over the image. I put Iso 100, shutter to 50, with ND4 filter. Why is it so burning ? (cf picture). On automatic mode, it is ok.

4) Frequently, I see the message that I lost image transmission or have issue with it. Don't understand either. Knowing that it even comes when I'm next to the drone.

5) Last, I only have 24/25fps mode on 2.7K/1080P/720P. Is that normal ? I think I've seen 30fps mode when I tried it last year.

I was really happy when I got the Phantom 3 Standard as a Xmas Gift, but with these issues are frustrating...
Thanks in advance.
Greg from France.

Bad expo manual

Bad expo manual
2018-7-14
Use props
Greg75
lvl.1

My image settings (I copied them from another guy who seemed to know a lot about phantom 3 and quality) :
Iso 100
Shutter 50 (for 25fps)
16/9
JPG
Single shot
White balance custom 5000K
style -1/-3/-2
Color D-Log
2018-7-14
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

2) That device may be the problem since it's on Android 8.  Oreo + Go app I have only bad experience with.
5) In the video settings switch from PAL to NTSC. Then you get 30fps.
2018-7-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

3) Image exposure : With manual mode, quality of the picture is burning all over the image. I put Iso 100, shutter to 50, with ND4 filter. Why is it so burning ? (cf picture). On automatic mode, it is ok.
Exposure settings depend on the amount of light available.
There's no magic setting that's just right all the time - that's why exposure settings are adjustable.
Your manual settings are wrong for the available light.
In automatic, the camera is adjusting properly to get a correct exposure.

2018-7-14
Use props
Greg75
lvl.1

Labroides Posted at 2018-7-14 02:13
3) Image exposure : With manual mode, quality of the picture is burning all over the image. I put Iso 100, shutter to 50, with ND4 filter. Why is it so burning ? (cf picture). On automatic mode, it is ok.
Exposure settings depend on the amount of light available.
There's no magic setting that's just right all the time - that's why exposure settings are adjustable.

Yes. It was after 6pm. I think it is the low value shutter speed that burn the picture.
2018-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules