Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Delete all data for Spark sale
3778 9 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HappySnapper
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72516 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
Can anyone please tell how to delete and remove all data from my Spark so I can sell it as I now have a Mavic Air?
Thanks very much.
Geoff
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. You can simply uninstall the APP and all the flight records and files on the APP will be deleted. On the SD card, you can format it using a computer. Just make sure to back up your files before doing it. Are you planning to delete the flight data stored in the drone itself?
2018-7-14
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-14 03:38
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. You can simply uninstall the APP and all the flight records and files on the APP will be deleted. On the SD card, you can format it using a computer. Just make sure to back up your files before doing it. Are you planning to delete the flight data stored in the drone itself?

DJI Paladin,

So if you Sell your Drone you need to Uninstall the DJI Go4 App and then Re-Install It once you Buy a New Drone ?

Will the Buyer be able to Register the Drone on a New Account ?

Correct me if I didn't understand please.

Thank you.

2018-7-14
Use props
HappySnapper
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72516 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-14 03:38
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. You can simply uninstall the APP and all the flight records and files on the APP will be deleted. On the SD card, you can format it using a computer. Just make sure to back up your files before doing it. Are you planning to delete the flight data stored in the drone itself?

Hi,
Thanks for your reply on this subject. Yes I want to erase flight data on the Spark itself. I'm not selling it with the SD card so anything on there is okay.
Regards,
Geoff
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HappySnapper Posted at 2018-7-14 22:57
Hi,
Thanks for your reply on this subject. Yes I want to erase flight data on the Spark itself. I'm not selling it with the SD card so anything on there is okay.
Regards,

Hi, the data will be saved in your DJI Go 4 app only and there will be no files that will stay in the aircraft itself, if you're about to sell it, please let the new owner know if  the drone is under warranty and forward the proof of purchase as well and if ever that you do have a DJI care refresh provide the agreement number for the new owner to possibly use it whenever he/she needs it. Thank you.
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-14 06:57
DJI Paladin,

So if you Sell your Drone you need to Uninstall the DJI Go4 App and then Re-Install It once you Buy a New Drone ?

Hi, it's not necessary to delete the application and there will be no files that will be saved in the aircraft itself aside from the videos and photos which is located in the SD card and regarding with the application. Yes, the new owner can create a new account in our website or application so that he/she could fly the drone using the application.
2018-7-15
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-15 07:02
Hi, it's not necessary to delete the application and there will be no files that will be saved in the aircraft itself aside from the videos and photos which is located in the SD card and regarding with the application. Yes, the new owner can create a new account in our website or application so that he/she could fly the drone using the application.

I see, Thank You so much for all this Info DJI Tony.

Very much Obligated !

Now it very clear to me.

2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-15 07:05
I see, Thank You so much for all this Info DJI Tony.

Very much Obligated !

You're very much welcome! please keep us posted if you need our assistance. Thank you.
2018-7-15
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-15 07:18
You're very much welcome! please keep us posted if you need our assistance. Thank you.

Thanks Tony will surely do.

Waiting for my Ronin-S to arrive to Malta now.

2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-15 07:19
Thanks Tony will surely do.

Waiting for my Ronin-S to arrive to Malta now.

Hopefully, you'll receive it as soon as possible so that you could enjoy using it right away.
2018-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules