Can't move
Home / TELLO /
958 4 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dawid Nazim
New

Poland

I have tello from 2 days and it work wery well, but today when I fly dron just stand in one place and i cant fly on any direction and cant go down and up he just fly, only what I can do is click on landing and he land when I start it again he still cant move but can land after few minutes and restart app, drone and wifi cennection he fly normaly and after ~6 min he agains stop and only what I can do is landing.
I use Xaomi WIFI repeater.
My phone is Xperia Z3 Compact.
And last problem is video drops I use reapeter and still video lagging, without it also lagging, if Im close lagging too, live perview dropping frames also so much. What should I do?
2018-7-14
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. For further analysis, would you be so kind to record a video showing the problem and screenshots showing the info below : 1) App version
2) Firmware version
3) System version of Mobile device。
Thanks a lot in advance. Have a wonderful day!
2018-7-15
Use props
Dawid Nazim
New

Poland

I contact with online support and I check it on some other phones and its problem with app on Xperia Z3 Compact, video lagging and sometimes cant move drone (after restart app works sometimes). Only what I can do its w8ing for new version of app that support my phone.
2018-7-15
Use props
Dawid Nazim
New

Poland

For all Xperia Z3 Compact owners! Reset your Android device to factory settings, its help me for now with all this problems. Ill inform in this therd if smg change.
2018-7-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Dawid Nazim Posted at 2018-7-15 04:49
For all Xperia Z3 Compact owners! Reset your Android device to factory settings, its help me for now with all this problems. Ill inform in this therd if smg change.

nice information
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules