Flight data (Tot dist) disappearing on the Go app and on forum
708 6 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oldmaninwva
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9750253 ft
United States

I've suspected this for a while and this morning I took some pictures of before and after I had uploaded 5 flights to my DJI account and while the Growth of Value increased as it should the total distance and total flights #s DEcreased....
I do ALWAYS have the "All Flights" selected when I upload the data so it's not like it's weeding some older ones out.

Has anybody else experienced this?

2018-7-14
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I have experienced the same, in one occasion i actually saw a record disappear during the sync, it was documented in this thread right after.
The issues was solved by DJI after some time but later some strange things has been going on and i am again  missing several flights on my list.
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, could you please provide me with your DJI account, the DJI GO 4 app version and the mobile device you are using? If it is possible, it would be nice if you can provide me with a video of this case, too. Look forward to your update.
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2018-7-14 23:33
I have experienced the same, in one occasion i actually saw a record disappear during the sync, it was documented in this thread right after.
The issues was solved by DJI after some time but later some strange things has been going on and i am again  missing several flights on my list.

KedDK, sorry to know about this, I will forward your case to the engineers again. Will get back to you once I hear from the engineers.
2018-7-16
Use props
Oldmaninwva
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9750253 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-7-15 23:40
Hi there, could you please provide me with your DJI account, the DJI GO 4 app version and the mobile device you are using? If it is possible, it would be nice if you can provide me with a video of this case, too. Look forward to your update.

Using an iPad Air 2 Cellular and Go4 app ver# 4.2.22

Account name is ****

two recent occurrences and even being the last two times I synched the flight data with DJI servers.
Saturday morning 7/14/18 I had flown 5 separate flights as indicated by the logged flight data on my Go 4 App.  I took a picture of the app flight data screen, prior to updating the data to the servers.

This next image is after the update..

Notice the 5 flights at the top of the right side, then look at the total distance and total flights logged, both had decreased.

2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Oldmaninwva Posted at 2018-7-16 16:26

Account name is

Hi mate, I am sorry for the late reply. Appreciate your info, I had forwarded this to the engineers to notice, will get back to you once I hear from them. Please wait patiently.
BTW, for the safety concern, I had deleted the email account that you provided above, thank you for your understanding.
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Oldmaninwva Posted at 2018-7-16 16:26

Account name is ****

Hi there, I got an update from the engineers. Please help to confirm if you have changed the DJI account during flying.
If it is convenient, please connect your mobile device to iTunes and check if the missing flight logs are exited on the Flight records folder. If yes, please help to export the missing flight, upload to Dropbox for further checking, this is the route to access the records, connect the mobile device to PC, launch iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO 4 app, and copy the record logs. Thank you for your assistance.
2018-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules