Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Suport DJI OSMO
758 5 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JamSessionBeats
lvl.1

My DJI OSMO 3X camera is having trouble connecting to my mobile because the DJI GO application screen goes black and I can not see what I'm shooting. The camera is working and capturing image even without viewing what is filmed by the mobile if given the command to record video or take photo the camera works perfectly and the files are saved on the memory card and can be viewed later on the computer. I would like to solve this problem and if you can help me, I am grateful for the support.
2018-7-14
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, Welcome to the forum,
Sounds like everything works except for the image on your mobile device, is this correct?
Is the mobile device connecting to the osmo wifi?
Are all the other options showing on your mobile device on the left and right sides of your screen, like record button, home button, camera button etc?
What mobile device are you using, is it compatible with the DJI Go app?
When you give the command to record are you using the device to press record button or the osmo handle record button?
Also the osmo will work without a device, the only thing is that you can not see what you are recording.
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the trouble that it caused, I would like to ask if you manage to reflash the firmware of your Osmo? When did you encounter this issue? What phone are you using? Did you manage to change your mobile device to see if there will be changes? Please see the link for you to reflash the firmware of your Osmo.

2018-7-15
Use props
JamSessionBeats
lvl.1

Nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2018-7-14 22:03
Hi, Welcome to the forum,
Sounds like everything works except for the image on your mobile device, is this correct?
Is the mobile device connecting to the osmo wifi?

Yes everything works perfectly except the image appears on my cell phone.
Yes the mobile device is connected to the phone via WIFI.
Yes all the options are displayed in the two corners of the screen.
Samsung JPrime2 and MotoG and the two handsets are compatible with the App.
When I record, I use the OSMO handler button.
Yes without the device it is working record perfectly the recordings are being captured without the audio, with the cellphone connected it appears that the audio is being captured because the display shows that the audio is coming more when I open the recording on the computer the image appears more without the audio.
2018-7-17
Use props
JamSessionBeats
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-15 11:09
Hi, sorry for the trouble that it caused, I would like to ask if you manage to reflash the firmware of your Osmo? When did you encounter this issue? What phone are you using? Did you manage to change your mobile device to see if there will be changes? Please see the link for you to reflash the firmware of your Osmo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvahCGAtZvU&pbjreload=10

I put the file to update the Fireware in the memory card of the camera as the recommendation in the tutorials but I'm not sure if the camera was updated because when connecting it now with the update file on the memory card it was not doing the update during the 20 minutes as usual. This problem appeared for 1 week and the day before the camera worked perfectly.
I use the Samsung devices JPrime2 and MotoG in both the problem is the same. I had already visualized this link that you sent me I did this procedure but it did not work, I will do the procedure and try again
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

JamSessionBeats Posted at 2018-7-17 04:13
I put the file to update the Fireware in the memory card of the camera as the recommendation in the tutorials but I'm not sure if the camera was updated because when connecting it now with the update file on the memory card it was not doing the update during the 20 minutes as usual. This problem appeared for 1 week and the day before the camera worked perfectly.
I use the Samsung devices JPrime2 and MotoG in both the problem is the same. I had already visualized this link that you sent me I did this procedure but it did not work, I will do the procedure and try again

Hello there. Please try one of these compatible devices for Osmo: https://www.dji.com/osmo/info#downloads
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules