2013 3 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Hello Ryze

Just installed the Tell0 App on my DJI GL300E controller, the plus(+) controller for the Phant0m 4 series. The app is working just fine all the way and the controller connect without issues to the Tell0 but it has no bluetooth, so it is not possible to use the GameSir controller.
Could you please, eventually in cooporation with the DJI developers, make it possible to use the sticks and buttons on the controller with the Tell0 App in order to take advantage of this controller with all builtin already?

Best Regards.

2018-7-14
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. Currently, we already have Gamesir T1D which is specially designed for Tello. However, you can use your phone to control Tello by installing a Tello APP which has virtual sticks. Thanks again for your feedback and we would continue to improve the features and performances of Tello, hoping to bring the customer satisfactory drone

2018-7-15
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

RYZE Posted at 2018-7-15 03:55
Thank you very much valuable advice to us, currently a Gamesir T1d controller as well as a mobile phone with virtual sticks.  We will in future continue to improve the features and performances of Tello hoping to bring the customer satisfactory drone.

Hi
I do have the Gamesir T1d but my tablet like the DJI controller has no bluetooth so right now it is no good for me.
I don't like the virtual sticks, that is why i tried installing on the DJI controller but as is now, also only the virtual sticks on the display are useable.
Also it is unhandy to hold the controller while needing to controll the Tello on the display but it really would be great if the controller sticks could get routed to the Tello App like the controller already has the record and shutter buttons builtin.
2018-7-15
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Thanks for your valuable advice. We haven't made it available yet. But I would pick it up to relevant team and continue to improve the features and performances of Tello. Thanks again for your kind support. Have a great day!
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules