Odd Galaxy phone display glitches. Please help
485 3 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FuglySweaters
New

My father’s Pro started having odd glitches today. On his Galaxy phone interface the video was laggy, jumpy, and pixelated, not fluid at all. We’ve had an issue before flying it. And we’ve flown it less than ten times I’d say since he got it this past Christmas. He’s always been overly careful when handling it and flying it. We’re about to go on vacation to a beautiful state park and were looking forward to using it while there. Anyways we brought it home and he tested it again, only this time it wasn’t jumpy and laggy, but where the clouds were, was solid white and black stripes, I’ve included a link to a set of pictures i took of his screen when it was doing this. Any ideas?
https://imgur.com/gallery/ctaYKMB
2018-7-14
Use props
M4BMW
Second Officer

The lines are there for overexposure. There's nothing wrong with your phone. Go into settings to turn it off.
2018-7-14
Use props
FuglySweaters
New

M4BMW Posted at 2018-7-14 17:18
The lines are there for overexposure. There's nothing wrong with your phone. Go into settings to turn it off.

What settings section would that be under? Any idea about the laggy and jumpy pixelated video? Also, thanks for taking the time and responding.
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, like what mentioned on post #2 it's an overexposure, and you can disable it using DJI GO 4 app. Kindly see the instruction below. Thank you.

2018-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules