No reply and warranty problems
690 4 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntonyM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101982 ft

United Kingdom

I bought a Phantom 3 Pro from DronesDirect.
After about 6 months I started having problems with the controller not charging.
I called DronesDirect and they said that I should deal directly with DJI as it was a technical problem, and they would end up sending it to DJI anyway.
So... I talked with DJI and they said that it needed to go back to them, so it was FedEx'd to their Netherlands address.
I then got a bill from them, so I contacted them to ask why.
They said that according to their records it had been registered for over 2 years and so was out of warranty!
I sent them a copy of my invoice and receipt to prove when I had bought it.

And that was it!

No reply.

Two weeks later I emailed them again.

No reply.

Another week and I emailed again.

No reply.

What is going on?
How do I get DJI to reply?

The case number is CAS-1900900-Y9J3Z0

Thanks,
Antony
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Antony, we're sorry for the troubles. I've checked your case and the SN, the unit was activated around 2015-12-25 09:02:29, I'm afraid that we cannot offer you warranty service in this kind of situation.
As for the no reply, may I know which email address do you use to contact our support? I have a quick look at the system with the registered email, but do not find any records, please kindly advise, we'll investigate the exact status, thanks so much!
2018-7-15
Use props
AntonyM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101982 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-15 01:34
Hi Antony, we're sorry for the troubles. I've checked your case and the SN, the unit was activated around 2015-12-25 09:02:29, I'm afraid that we cannot offer you warranty service in this kind of situation.
As for the no reply, may I know which email address do you use to contact our support? I have a quick look at the system with the registered email, but do not find any records, please kindly advise, we'll investigate the exact status, thanks so much!

I was emailing someone called Quarles with the email
support.eu7@dji.com
2018-7-15
Use props
Jeff7577
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

You need to deal with the retailer that sold you a used drone.
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AntonyM Posted at 2018-7-15 03:52
I was emailing someone called Quarles with the email

Received with thanks, we'll double check with the designated team and keep improve our service. Your case has been escalated to the management for review, they will keep following up during the working time. Appreciate your patience.
2018-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules