Screen icon meanings
2373 8 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tgroves
lvl.2

I cannot make out which icon references the battery charge on my Osmo Mobile screen. There are two icons with percentages in the upper right corner of the screen. The icon symbols are too small to make out. And the screen icon reference in the manual does not match, which I'm guessing is due to a firmware update.

Can someone clarify for me, which icon on the Osmo Mobile screen refers to the battery life?

Thanks in advance.
2018-7-14
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, is it the osmo mobile 2 or the osmo mobile?
2018-7-14
Use props
tgroves
lvl.2
United States

It's the Osmo Mobile, first version. The battery icon in the manual is much more prominent and clear than what I see on my iPhone screen.
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tgroves Posted at 2018-7-15 06:15
It's the Osmo Mobile, first version. The battery icon in the manual is much more prominent and clear than what I see on my iPhone screen.

Hi, thank you for the inquiry, would it be possible if you can provide a screenshot of the icon that you're asking for so that we can check it in our end?
2018-7-15
Use props
tgroves
lvl.2

After screen grabbing DJI GO screen, should I assume that one icon represents the phone's battery supply and the other is the gimbal's battery supply?

Gimbal_Screen.jpg
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

tgroves Posted at 2018-7-15 12:41
After screen grabbing DJI GO screen, should I assume that one icon represents the phone's battery supply and the other is the gimbal's battery supply?

Hello there. Thank you for the response. The first battery icon (left)  is for your mobile device and the second one (right) is for the gimbal.
2018-7-16
Use props
tgroves
lvl.2
United States

Thanks, Wanda. It makes more sense now that I've blown up the image and I can see the icons better. On the iPhone itself, the icons are much smaller. But, now I can tell which is which.

Thanks again.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tgroves Posted at 2018-7-16 05:47
Thanks, Wanda. It makes more sense now that I've blown up the image and I can see the icons better. On the iPhone itself, the icons are much smaller. But, now I can tell which is which.

Thanks again.

Kindly keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2018-7-16
Use props
tgroves
lvl.2

Absolutely. Thanks for everyone's help.
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules