Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Part number for Ronin-S lens support screw?
2622 5 2018-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AngularIan
lvl.3

managed to lose the screw for the lens support in a big field yesterday. There is a part number for “Ronin” in the DJI Store but it looks different from the part for the Ronin-S that I lost, so I assume it is only for earlier products. Can someone direct me to page where I can order the a[pro private part for the Ronin-S?
2018-7-15
Use props
StianGel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

Just do a search for M4 Thumbscrew on ebay.
Some computercases use them for side panels as well.
2018-7-15
Use props
AngularIan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

StianGel Posted at 2018-7-15 05:01
Just do a search for M4 Thumbscrew on ebay.
Some computercases use them for side panels as well.

Thanks. Do you know what the length of the thread should be?
2018-7-15
Use props
StianGel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

AngularIan Posted at 2018-7-15 05:06
Thanks. Do you know what the length of the thread should be?

The original screw is M4 x 10mm, then there is a 7mm x 3mm then the knurled part 16mm x  11mm
2018-7-15
Use props
AngularIan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

StianGel Posted at 2018-7-15 05:50
The original screw is M4 x 10mm, then there is a 7mm x 3mm then the knurled part 16mm x  11mm

Thanks. I couldn't find a good match on Ebay UK but sourced one locally. It seems mighty short once the thickness of the lens support is taken into account with not much thread left over to go into the slider. It's pretty ugly too. Let's hope DJI start supplying official spare parts in the not too distant future.
2018-7-23
Use props
AngularIan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

AngularIan Posted at 2018-7-23 03:09
Thanks. I couldn't find a good match on Ebay UK but sourced one locally. It seems mighty short once the thickness of the lens support is taken into account with not much thread left over to go into the slider. It's pretty ugly too. Let's hope DJI start supplying official spare parts in the not too distant future.

Just wanted to update this with a big thank you to Hermosa He and the rest of the DJI Support team who sent me a replacement which arrived this morning.  It fits much better than the alternative I'd found based on the specs above.  I've been pretty vocal about DJI over-promising on release dates and features and poor custoimer support but they did a superb job for me in this situation which was my fault NOT theirs. Thanks again.
2018-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules