DJI Phantom 2 GPS Disconnected (no Satellites)
17726 44 2015-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pianovrg
New

Spain

Hello, I´m interested about the solution. Do you know if finally they changed de GPS?
2016-1-29
Use props
eggerjan
lvl.2

Austria

GPS was fine, the "mainboard" had a defect...
2016-1-30
Use props
QUADFAN
New

Georgia

eggerjan@yahoo. Posted at 2015-8-1 08:28
@frosty3907
Here a photo (but in the iPhone app it’s still showing zero satellites, so I cannot fly with this direct connection):
[view_image]

I have the same problem of what to do?
2017-3-31
Use props
fans9570fa11
lvl.3
Flight distance : 486503 ft
Brazil

Hi, sorry to revive such an old topic. I got a P2V+ that I'm trying to recover. It had a bad GPS (broken patch antenna with no onboard battery), so I replaced it with a brand new one.

The brand new gps is working perfectly, I tested it by connecting directly to the uCenter software from uBlox and I can see that it gets a GPS FIX and a couple of sats.

But when I connect to the drone, on the DJI VISION app the GPS is grayed out with 0 sats.

I can start the drone motors and in DJI Assistant 2 it displays the GPS revision and firmware versions.

I've already tried a hard reset on the main PCB and uploaded latest firmware 3.14.

How can I fix this ? Thanks

2023-12-7
Use props
fans9570fa11
lvl.3
Flight distance : 486503 ft
Brazil

fans9570fa11 Posted at 12-7 16:13
Hi, sorry to revive such an old topic. I got a P2V+ that I'm trying to recover. It had a bad GPS (broken patch antenna with no onboard battery), so I replaced it with a brand new one.

The brand new gps is working perfectly, I tested it by connecting directly to the uCenter software from uBlox and I can see that it gets a GPS FIX and a couple of sats.

BTW, the P2V+ is flashing green led 1 time and red led 3 times repeating this sequence, that means less than 5 satellites acquired.
Phantom2GPSLights.jpg

2023-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules