Flying inside building
816 5 2018-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Revenne
lvl.1
Canada

What setting do I use to fly my Mavic Air inside my home. I’m a begginer and I want to practice flying in my home to practice
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the information. I do not recommend you to fly the DJI Mavic Air indoors. It is an outdoor drone and it might cause damage once you are not able to control the Drone properly. In case you really want to use the Drone indoors please use the propeller guards for additional safety.
2018-7-15
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>

I would recommend going to an open field that is not near an airport (you will not be able to take off because of the airspace)..  Make sure you have read the owner manual, watched some YouTube channels on the operation, and start off flying small, with the propeller guards.  You will become a better pilot for doing this, especially if you have never flown before.
2018-7-15
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Don't fly inside a building. Instead go to an open field without any close by obstacles, chec the IMU and Compass and calibrate if needed. Before any of this - remember to read and be sure to understand the aircraft manual.
2018-7-15
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft

Use Tripod mode
2018-7-15
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If you value your Air and want to keep it in good condition.... don't fly it indoors. As suggested find a wide open space and start with small short flights. Do read the manual and watch as many youtube videos on setting up and early flights. Start small and get to know your drone. The air is a more than capable little drone, packed full of technology and an a fantastic drone, period. Enjoy.
2018-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules