Please Help
1281 7 2018-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Q60hpqiYHN7h
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276079 ft
United States

I only had my Mavic Pro for 5 days. For what I can see, analysis does not show any user error. This analysis is furthing my claim of disconnection of the aircraft. My first round I was told your case is closed, sorry. Next was help from a supervisor. Shouldn't this be covered under warranty?
Screenshot_20180713-134517_Gmail.jpg
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We completely understand how you feel. We are very sorry about this. The data analysis result was made by an independent technical team based on the flight data you’ve provided. We have reviewed your case and found that the result of the investigation is already final. This unit might be covered under warranty if the result of the analysis shows a product malfunction, which did not happened. But in the other hand, 30% discount coupon for your next purchase is being offered to you. If you could not retrieve the drone and still want to purchase a new one, you can reply "I accept the offer". Thank you so much for your understanding.
2018-7-15
Use props
danco36
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-7-15 11:28
We completely understand how you feel. We are very sorry about this. The data analysis result was made by an independent technical team based on the flight data you’ve provided. We have reviewed your case and found that the result of the investigation is already final. This unit might be covered under warranty if the result of the analysis shows a product malfunction, which did not happened. But in the other hand, 30% discount coupon for your next purchase is being offered to you. If you could not retrieve the drone and still want to purchase a new one, you can reply "I accept the offer". Thank you so much for your understanding.

Shouldn't there have been a request for my RC record?  There was still something going on after the disconnection.  I am also starting to see more and more people listing the exact same problem that happened to me on here.  There were flying and suddenly the dji go app went blank and there was 100% disconnection from the aircraft.  Please help.  I only had this aircraft for 5 days.  I was only able to fly it 4 times.  Thank you.
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, we're sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been experiencing. We will try to request that concern and we will let someone from the respective department contact you once we received the feedback.
2018-7-15
Use props
danco36
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-7-15 13:29
This situation has filled us with regret, we're sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been experiencing. We will try to request that concern and we will let someone from the respective department contact you once we received the feedback.

Thank you for your help with the matter.
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, could you send us the RC data? It is recommended to upload to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us. Not sure it is helpful in verifying what happened afterwards, we're still glad forward to our engineers for further review.
2018-7-15
Use props
danco36
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-15 19:16
Hi there, could you send us the RC data? It is recommended to upload to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us. Not sure it is helpful in verifying what happened afterwards, we're still glad forward to our engineers for further review.

Thank you for your help.  Here is the RC information:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/syqqj ... tSwxFRCk9K6p6a?dl=0
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

danco36 Posted at 2018-7-16 17:32
Thank you for your help.  Here is the RC information:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/syqqj2v6fe00rua/AABTkQ6djfGtSwxFRCk9K6p6a?dl=0

Thanks for the RC data, we have forwarded it to the data analysis team to see if it will be helpful, your case has also been escalated to the higher team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you about the further resolution, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules