Can I recreate Quickshot videos?
1219 2 2018-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KeithLa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 653927 ft
United States

I lost several of my auto-created Quickshot videos (dronies, rocket, helix, etc.) when DJI Go 4 automatically cleared the local video cache folder on my smartphone.

Is it possible to recreate those Quickshot clips (with music, etc.) from the original video files stored on the Mavic SD card? Unfortunately, those original clips are too short in length for DJI Go 4 "Create Movie AutoEdit" to open them.

2018-7-15
Use props
JCMerlin
New
United States

Has anyone found a fix for this ?

I know this is an old post but I recently had this happen to me and I am looking for a fix.  I deleted the cache through the dji mavic pro controller and it deleted all the footage in my DJI_RECORD folder which had all my quickshots from my wedding.  I have been trying to recover the files with no luck.  Does anyone know how to recover the videos?  
I have tried to connect to the drone through the controller and download the videos but some of them get stuck on transcoding and will not open.   I have all the original footages that on my sd card on the drone. I would just like to have the quickshots of them.

is there any free software that I can use to make them manually if they cannot be recovered with the DJI GO 4 app?  
2020-8-18
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Unless I am not understanding the issue, download the videos from the uSD card onto your computer and use your favorite video editing software to create the clips that you desire..
As long as the video is still on the uSD card, you can do anything you want with it with the right video editing software.
2020-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules