Please help
796 3 2018-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Q60hpqiYHN7h
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276079 ft
United States

Sorry, I should have read the rules and regs in more detail. How can I go about having an analysis looked into deeper? If there was no user error found how can this not be covered under warranty?   Aircraft disconnected with 22% battery left 100 feet in the air. App went blank, only verbiage listed was aircraft disconnected. All I could hear was a countdown on the controller until the aircraf's battery completely died. Tried find my drone before battery died. Light and audible were inactive since aircraft was disconnected.
2018-7-15
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Follow these instructions to upload your flight log. Then post a link to the overview in here and someone will take a look at it.
http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Pro. Please sync the flight data of your DJI Mavic Pro using your DJI Go 4 application for further assessment and please contact DJI Support. I will be providing you the DJI online repair request link ( www.dji.com/support ) for you to create a ticket for your Drone. For us to assess and check what really happened to the Drone on its previous flight. Thank you.
2018-7-15
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Follow what Fly said above and theu guys on here will have a look at it.
2018-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules