Phantom 4 Advanced Remote Control
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GDavis
New

United States

Ok smart folks. I have recently purchased a Phantom 4 Advanced. The model of the remote control is GL358wB. I have tried unsuccesfully to link this thing and have no luck. This model number and what is listed in the instructions are not the same. Is this going to work?

Thanks
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble. As you have said you recently bought a DJI Phantom 4 Advance and the included remote controller's model is GL358wB. Upon checking the GL358wB remote controller this controller is for DJI Phantom 3 4k model and it is not compatible with the DJI Phantom 4 Advance. The best way to fix this issue is for you to contact the dealer where you purchase the unit and tell them the issue that you are having.
2018-7-15
Use props
GDavis
New

United States

Thanks for the information. Now how can I verify that I actually have the P4A? Numbers inside aircraft are 07DJD8G   0C11350.

Thanks for the help so far!
2018-7-15
Use props
Javier Oudri
New

Argentina

IS IT POSSIBLE TO FLY A PHANTOM 4 PRO, WITH A CONTROL OF PH3 GL358WB ? AND WITH AN iNSPIRE CONTROL ?
2019-1-14
Use props
fullspeed
lvl.1
United States

Having same problem as of 2/12/19 - have been to DJI store in Orange County CA and they said it wasa problem with the controller - then it worked - then it didn't then it did then it droppped off    Drone no 5 for me and definitely the most frustrating and nightmareish- they did something  wrong and now B&H says its discontinued. Too bad for us huh
2019-2-3
Use props
fullspeed
lvl.1
United States

Same problem on my end - you might get it to work - but then it won't - full on "ghost in the machine" - or some bad code...
2019-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules