Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Main Controller Data Error
617 1 2018-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Streetmagus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1398376 ft
United States

Has anyone received this message before? This is the second time I’ve encountered it. Only had the Mavic Air for about 3 weeks now, flown about 15 full battery flights (down to 20-30).
The error has something to do with barometer and obviously affects the height data. Not sure what is causing this an am contemplating sending it in. So.. 2/15 flights I ran into this issue. Should I be concerned or is it just a glitch?

The message said barometer error, contact DJI if this persists after restart. It doesn’t happen again after restart but it seems to do come back. First time was about 10 flights ago.. I do have DJI Refresh too.
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry to know that this issue with your DJI Mavic Air. If the Main Controller Data Error persis after restarting the DJI Mavic Air. Please contact DJI Support for further help. For reference, I will post the online repair request link ( www.dji.com/support ) for you to create a ticket and for you to avail of the DJI Care Refresh for your Drone. Thank you.
2018-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules