Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Refresh Spark
588 6 2018-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robert RJ Graham
New

United States

It will not allow me to purchase the refresh kit for my spark.  I've just got it delievered and want this before I fly.

2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for purchasing the DJI Spark. I am sorry to know that you are having trouble purchasing the DJI Care Refresh for your Drone. I will be providing you a DJI link where you can purchase the DJI Care Refresh package ( https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... ndsite&from=nav ) all you need to do is to click the buy now tab. Another way to purchase the DJI Care Refresh is by sending an email at ( djicare@dji.com ). The email should contain your intent of getting the DJI Care Refresh, the serial number of the Drone, and an actual picture or video of the DJI Spark.
2018-7-15
Use props
Robert RJ Graham
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-15 12:54
Hi. Thank you for purchasing the DJI Spark. I am sorry to know that you are having trouble purchasing the DJI Care Refresh for your Drone. I will be providing you a DJI link where you can purchase the DJI Care Refresh package ( https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh?site=brandsite&from=nav ) all you need to do is to click the buy now tab. Another way to purchase the DJI Care Refresh is by sending an email at (  ). The email should contain your intent of getting the DJI Care Refresh, the serial number of the Drone, and an actual picture or video of the DJI Spark.

Steven I get an error when doing this saying I've already registered.  I just purchased this drone and did not buy the refresh.  It just got delivered last night.  I need help asap as it will soon reach the 48 hour point.
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for that information. May I know where did you purchase the Drone? Is this Drone a brand new Drone or a refurbished one?
2018-7-15
Use props
Robert RJ Graham
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-15 16:02
Thank you for that information. May I know where did you purchase the Drone? Is this Drone a brand new Drone or a refurbished one?

Refurbished from Amazon.  It stated it was eligable upon purchase SN 0AS2FN00S0065
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Robert RJ Graham Posted at 2018-7-15 16:07
Refurbished from Amazon.  It stated it was eligable upon purchase SN 0AS2FN00S0065

Thank you for the quick reply. I've checked the best way on how to solve this issue. Since this new Drone is a refurbished one all you need to do is to send an email to djicare@dji.com for further assistance. Please provide the serial number of the DJI Spark and the reason why you are not able to get the DJI Care Refresh. Rest assured that once our DJI Care Refresh team receive your email they will respond to it as soon as possible.
2018-7-15
Use props
fansbc6a1566
lvl.1

Don't bother with the DJI Care refresh.
It's a scam and you're better off self insuring your Spark.
I got a refurbished unit back with problems from the first flight.
I called DJI Support and they refused to acknowledge the problems could be the unit. On phone support, on hold and troubleshooting for hours.  Still not fixed or replaced. My drone is a complete waste now and I will sell for parts on ebay and buy a new one. No refresh ever again for me. I'll just buy a new unit alone if I have a problem.
DJI customer support is lacking, at best. They do not help anything. Horrible customer support.
I spent $100 for refresh, $50 on replacement plus overnight shipping and it still took 2 weeks and I got back someone else's refurbished drone that does not work very well.
2018-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules