Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tried to calibrate the IMU
489 3 2018-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xamiam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6827 ft
United States

Bummer, the Spark kept flying toward the trees, I kept maneuvering away, but it was like it wanted crash!  Bummer.  I pushed down, it went up.  Display indicates it's at 200 ft when it wasn't more than 4'.  I finally dropped it in the grass. :-)

I decided I should recalibrate the IMU.  I started the calibration and nothing happens.  5 or 8 minutes later it's still flashing green on the rear LEDs.

How long does step 1 of IMU calc take?
How long is the entire process?

Thank you,
Max
2018-7-15
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 183694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here's a video that shows how the IMU calibration should work:

2018-7-15
Use props
funk76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 650 ft

United States

What msinger said.  My IMU cal. took about 3 or 4 minutes.  You have to physically place it on the various ends when prompted.  It isn't always easy to tell while doing it.  
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for what happened on your aircraft, additional information, you can try to directly connect the phone to the drone via wi-fi as well and try to do the IMU calibration again and I would suggest avoiding hazardous environment if you're flying your aircraft then check if you're getting enough GPS signal as well. Please keep us posted for further updates.
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules