Aircraft disconnected
1133 9 2018-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djilover10
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63225 ft
United States

I was flying my drone. Suddenly, the live view went blank and showed aircraft disconnected. The remote control went to solid red. However, the remote control was still piloting the drone. What probably happened? It did keep saying strong interferences.
2018-7-15
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

What area have you chosen for the flight? Was a strong EM field near the area?
2018-7-15
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

maybe try to relink ac to rc again the led on rc should always be solid green
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. Can you please try to re-link your remote controller to your aircraft? then connect the device and open DJI Go app again. May I also know what device are you using? Please make sure that your device is compatible with the drone. Please see the attached image below for compatible devices on Phantom 3 standard. If you have any other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-7-16
Use props
djilover10
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-16 06:40
Hi there, thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. Can you please try to re-link your remote controller to your aircraft? then connect the device and open DJI Go app again. May I also know what device are you using? Please make sure that your device is compatible with the drone. Please see the attached image below for compatible devices on Phantom 3 standard. If you have any other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

[view_image]

I use the iPod 6g which is better than the iPad mini 3.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djilover10 Posted at 2018-7-16 09:32
I use the iPod 6g which is better than the iPad mini 3.

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with your DJI aircraft. Unfortunately, the iPod 6G is not fully supported to run the DJI Go 4 app. Are you having issues with the iPad mini 3?
2018-7-16
Use props
djilover10
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-16 10:11
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with your DJI aircraft. Unfortunately, the iPod 6G is not fully supported to run the DJI Go 4 app. Are you having issues with the iPad mini 3?

I don’t have an iPad mini 3. The iPod 6g has a more powerful processor. I am using the original dji go with my p3 standard. I have already relinked once not that long ago. I will try again. I also have my antenna perpendicular to the aircraft and everything is fully charged. I downgraded to the 1.8 firmware because 1.9 was awful. Don’t worry I am not mad or upset.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, apologies I thought you have also the iPad mini 3. Just in case you are still having issues, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help.
2018-7-16
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1846667 ft
Poland

It happend to me once but it was for sure due to strong interference. I fly and record RC Glider working on 2.4GHz. Other flight in same location without any trouble. My Firmware is the newest one.
2018-7-18
Use props
Texas-Mark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23002 ft
United States

Make sure your device stays on wifi and/or is not auto switching to another wifi if the signal drops momentarily or it will cause a disconnected message.  The remote will still work.
2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules