Video too vivid and purple/blue hue. Any Remedy?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droneseyeviewinc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 419665 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently created this Lubec Maine Cottage video and did the shoot in vibrant mode with my P3Pro, had a nd8 Filter on it, did it about 5pm.  Is there a way to tone down the enhanced, vibrant color in the video so that the buildings don’t look so purple/blue and colors look more natural? Without reshooting it? Some easy program to use on it? I want the Lubec Maine cottage video to look more like it did in this Mt. Chase Video i did here

Thank you for any solutions you may have for me!

2018-7-16
Use props
Droneseyeviewinc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Video too vivid and purple/blue hue. Any Remedy?

I recently created this Lubec Maine Cottage video and did the shoot in vibrant mode with my P3Pro, had a nd8 Filter on it, did it about 5pm.  Is there a way to tone down the enhanced, vibrant color in the video so that the buildings don’t look so purple/blue and colors look more natural? Without reshooting it? Some easy program to use on it? I want the Lubec maine cottage video to look more like it did in this Mt. Chase Video i did here

Thank you for any solutions you may have for me!

2018-7-16
Use props
endotherm
First Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

It depends on what you are using to edit and what computer platform you are using etc.  Lots of editors have the function built-in, there are other utilities and players that can do it for you, depending on what you want to do with it.  Try Googling "color correction" or "color grading".
2018-7-16
Use props
Ray_Drone_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 531640 ft
Brazil

I recently asked for some suggestions about a good editor, several people posted their suggestions maybe the below thread will help you:

Video editting software

Regarding your issue I think you should play around a bit in a video editting program with the histogram or warming up the image. I think if you warm up the image the blue/purple color will get less.

Good luck and nice area to fly around BTW
2018-7-16
Use props
Droneseyeviewinc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Ray_Drone_Pilot Posted at 2018-7-16 05:57
I recently asked for some suggestions about a good editor, several people posted their suggestions maybe the below thread will help you:

Video editting software

Thank you!
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules