DJI Terrible Customer Service
592 3 2018-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
22Currierj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47710 ft
United States

About  1 month ago I got my drone repaired,under warranty. I was reading the agreement and it says they can technically send you a referbished unit. The lady on the phone explained to me “that it will be repaired” and I rest assured. Until I received this...’a broken drone. I called dji and told them my issue and now guess what? There saying that they cannot confirm that it is damage done by shipping. And I explained to them that I have no problem paying $88. It’s the principle that your not gonna pay for a product you damaged of mine. Today I requested that they send the drone back 2 day shipping.  Because bestbuy has agreed to accept a sway for a new one. A terrible experience, and not to mention from a billion dollar company that’s dominating the drone market. LOCE MY DRONE. Hate the support
0DC591FA-603D-4FBF-B438-5B04A0CB6B9B.jpeg
2018-7-16
Use props
22Currierj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47710 ft
United States

DJI Terrible Customer Service

About  1 month ago I got my drone repaired,under warranty. I was reading the agreement and it says they can technically send you a referbished unit. The lady on the phone explained to me “that it will be repaired” and I rest assured. Until I received this...’a broken drone. I called dji and told them my issue and now guess what? There saying that they cannot confirm that it is damage done by shipping. And I explained to them that I have no problem paying $88. It’s the principle that your not gonna pay for a product you damaged of mine. Today I requested that they send the drone back 2 day shipping.  Because bestbuy has agreed to accept a sway for a new one. A terrible experience, and not to mention from a billion dollar company that’s dominating the drone market. LOVE MY DRONE. Hate the support
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We are terribly sorry to know about the issues that you had with your drone, could you please provide us with the case number of it? We would like to check the details, provide the case to the proper team and learn from it.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we have replied to your other post.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules