Battery on charge - flashing 1st LED
6481 8 2018-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scmedia
New

Hi
I just bought my Mavic air and put the batteries on charge. Drone battery while on charge is blinking the 1st LED ( from left to right) - it was on charging for more than an hour and is still the same.  Is this a problem with the battery ?
I am suspecting this is a faulty battery because i cannot turn the drone on ( I am doing corectly, press once and 2nd time hold - not turning on)
Please help.
2018-7-16
Use props
MavikMatt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 660092 ft
  • >>>

Check the manual - sounds like the batt needs a firmware update.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi, I am sorry to know that you are having an issue with the batter of your new DJI Mavic Air. May I know where did you purchase the Drone, please?
2018-7-16
Use props
scmedia
New

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-16 13:40
Hi, I am sorry to know that you are having an issue with the batter of your new DJI Mavic Air. May I know where did you purchase the Drone, please?

Hi, i bought it from  retail store 'Saturn' in Vienna, Austria.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

scmedia Posted at 2018-7-16 13:43
Hi, i bought it from  retail store 'Saturn' in Vienna, Austria.

Thank you for the information. Have you tried updating the firmware of the intelligent flight battery?
2018-7-16
Use props
scmedia
New

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-16 13:52
Thank you for the information. Have you tried updating the firmware of the intelligent flight battery?

Can you tell how to do that, since i cannot switch on the drone ?
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

scmedia Posted at 2018-7-16 14:02
Can you tell how to do that, since i cannot switch on the drone ?

Thank you for the quick reply. Since this issue is happening the best thing you need to do is to go back to the store and ask for a replacement for the intelligent flight batter that you have. Just in case you are not able to go to the store you can send an email to our DJI Support team at support@dji.com for further help. All you need to do is to send an email containing the issue that you are facing today.
2018-7-16
Use props
scmedia
New

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-16 14:11
Thank you for the quick reply. Since this issue is happening the best thing you need to do is to go back to the store and ask for a replacement for the intelligent flight batter that you have. Just in case you are not able to go to the store you can send an email to our DJI Support team at  for further help. All you need to do is to send an email containing the issue that you are facing today.

thanks. I will go to the store tomorrow.  Can you please help also to understand the battery lights,  ( i could not find much information in the manual), for example how is full  /empty  /  charging correctly ?
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you. I will be posting a link where you can find additional information about the DJI Mavic Air's intelligent flight battery. I hope this can help ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 20Manual%20v1.2.pdf ). Please see pages 29, 30, and 31.
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules