repaired or replaced
1116 5 2018-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Bathurst
lvl.1

Canada

I sent in drone after fall of 9 feet or so. DJI Repair quoted gimbal, landing gear and main controller needed replacing. i authorized repair, however i received a different serialized drone. not my serial number. I am waiting for response on inquiries to why. I have had nothing but frustrating experience from the very moment i purcased from Dji online store. original phantom 4 pro + ordered from China.This is a complete nightmare for me.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi John, we're sorry to hear about the incident and with the experience you had with us. I'd like to further check on your concern so I can help to check the details of it. Can you please provide your case number? Thank you.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-7-16 16:06
Hi John, we're sorry to hear about the incident and with the experience you had with us. I'd like to further check on your concern so I can help to check the details of it. Can you please provide your case number? Thank you.

John, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account CAS-1920291-P8C4F5. As I checked, your Phantom 4 Pro has been replaced that's why the Serial Number is different from the unit you sent in. We usually replace a unit rather than repairing it due to some reasons (1)Unit is beyond repairable (2)Parts needed to be repaired/replaced aren't on stock. This is the reason as well why on the invoice we sent, we indicate that we will either repair it or replace it. Hoping for your understanding.
2018-7-16
Use props
John Bathurst
lvl.1

Canada

That is the part of the problem, I was not  informed it would be replaced. Even with this refurbished drone it will not allow me to register for Dji refresh.  and that was the problem when i purchased my original drone. I want my original drone back. you have no right to replace it . it has effectively been stolen by DJI Repair. i demand to speak to superior who has clout. not random answers from employee robots. There is no mention on invoice of refurbished drone I paid for specific parts. I am skilled enough to have replaced the parts myself but Dji holds every owner hostage with the current mode of operandi. again i repeat my drone was stolen by Dji repair and replaced with a refurbished unit.
2018-7-17
Use props
John Bathurst
lvl.1

Canada

when attempting to purchase it blocks me because """"Gimbal S/N YOU'VE PURCHASED DJI CARE FOR THIS AIRCRAFT BEFORE."""" which i never have, because it is a refurbished unit owned by someone else.
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

John Bathurst Posted at 2018-7-17 06:07
when attempting to purchase it blocks me because """"Gimbal S/N YOU'VE PURCHASED DJI CARE FOR THIS AIRCRAFT BEFORE."""" which i never have, because it is a refurbished unit owned by someone else.

We care about your feedback on our product and service. We'll use it to keep improving to make your experience with us better. I’ve transferred your concern to our higher department. Expect a feedback from them within 24-48 working hours. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules