Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI RONIN-S in 24 FPS ! Unboxing, First look, INCEPTION FOOTAGE
12Next >
9137 44 2018-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mauro's Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 2883140 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

This is my FIRST LOOK, UNBOXING and TEST of the RONIN-S.I tried the so called "inception" mode that i was so hyped. (360 degree horizon tilt)
I tore my leg the other day as we celebrated entering the World Cup Finals so it could have been even more smooth. (I was bouncing).
I didn’t use any slow motion but only true 24p to show the actual real time stabilization.
In the following days and weeks i will be using a tonn the RONIN-S on travels and weddings. I will be back soon…

2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Amazing video, thanks for the review, hope you have a great time with it.
2018-7-17
Use props
Mauro's Films
First Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-17 01:50
Amazing video, thanks for the review, hope you have a great time with it.

For sure.. it's only the beginning.. a lot more to come
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mauro's Films Posted at 2018-7-17 01:54
For sure.. it's only the beginning.. a lot more to come

Looking forward to them.
2018-7-17
Use props
JasonPictures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 289341 ft
Switzerland

Amazing vid, thanks for sharing!
2018-8-23
Use props
Mauro's Films
First Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

JasonPictures Posted at 2018-8-23 02:20
Amazing vid, thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot Jason
2018-8-23
Use props
LAKSHAN99
lvl.1

Italy

Amazing video
2018-8-23
Use props
Mauro's Films
First Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

Glad that you like it
2018-8-23
Use props
FILIPOTECH
New

Algeria

One thing we encountered after messing with the settings was an increase in motor noise. This turned out to be due to having the strength of the motors turned up too high. If you encounter this problem, the “auto tune” feature in the app is the easiest way to fix it. This takes a short time to complete, but will automatically set the stiffness and strength of the motors to the best settings for your camera. For us, this all but removed the motor noise, but heavier payloads may have a different result.
The one complaint we have about the app is that it feels like it was designed by engineers for engineers. The control settings, for example, are labeled “channel 1,” “channel 2,” etc., rather than using descriptive terms like “joystick” or “trigger” — or, you know, just showing us pictures. It’s also a bit complex overall, so be ready to take some time to study it. Fortunately, you can tap the information button if you ever feel lost, which does a decent job of explaining the different settings on each screen.

Discord Adobe Reader iTunes
2018-8-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks great!
2018-8-23
Use props
Mauro's Films
First Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

Thanks a lot mate
2018-8-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome    
2018-8-24
Use props
Jon Walter
New

France

Thanks DJI engineers for getting out this timely FW update. It will make the  GH5/s, 5D4 and D850 owners happy. I can only hope that future FW updates are in the works for additional camera models (such as all Sony cameras and older  versions of Canon, Nikon and Panasonic its like a "pillows". My Ronin-S shows shipped (with no tracking number yet), so I expect to be able to fully utilize start/stop video, photo shutter release and focus pulling with my 5D4. Will I have to wait for a future update to fully control my 1DXII?

Your release notes for the new FW mention that you've enabled shoot-move-shoot for "Motionlapse." That is a welcome update to the app, especially for low light, long exposure time lapses with the camera needing to remain motion-less during shutter opening. Now if only it were possible to sync movement with third-party sliders
2018-8-24
Use props
The Introvert Speaks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3491430 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's awesome!
2018-8-24
Use props
Mauro's Films
First Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

thanks mate
2018-8-24
Use props
tue
New
Flight distance : 24180 ft
Denmark

Hey.
Where can i find the new firmware ?
I cant see the new firmwareupgrade
2018-8-25
Use props
smithethan801
lvl.2

United States

Great Review Thanks Man and a Very Good Video you Got There.
2018-8-26
Use props
Mauro's Films
First Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

tue@panorama-fo Posted at 2018-8-25 08:59
Hey.
Where can i find the new firmware ?
I cant see the new firmwareupgrade

Did you download the "DJI PRO Assistant for Ronin" ? You can find it here: https://www.dji.com/ronin-s/info#downloads

Than connect the Ronin-S to via the USB cable (charging port).

When you connect it there should be avaiable 3 firmware versions. The last from 19.07.
2018-8-26
Use props
Mauro's Films
First Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

smithethan801 Posted at 2018-8-26 19:47
Great Review Thanks Man and a Very Good Video you Got There.

Thanks a lot. You can find some other work with my Ronin-S on on other Threads and on my youtube channel.
2018-8-26
Use props
Kathleen A Swafford
lvl.1

Pakistan

I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research Just pure brilliance from you here.I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Tony Stark Hoodie - hjackets.com
2018-8-27
Use props
Mauro's Films
First Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

Kathleen A Swafford Posted at 2018-8-27 01:21
I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research Just pure brilliance from you here.I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Tony Stark Hoodie - hjackets.com

Really glad to hear that
2018-8-27
Use props
fufaji
New

India

RRB Group D Result
RRB Group D Admit Card
RRB ALP Result
RRB ALP Result
2018-8-28
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Nice review enjoy watching it thanks for sharing
2018-8-30
Use props
adamdase
New

India

To know more about the camera facility and all you must know some of the guidelines which you can easily get from the help to identify what kind of process from the help of the Google Drive Tech help for the entire guidance which you must need to know that for the help.
2018-9-1
Use props
Mauro‘s Films
First Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

annashetty Posted at 2018-10-1 19:16
Your articles are really amazing and I got a lot of information and guidance reading them.

I am really glad that they have helped.
2018-10-1
Use props
andrewjackson
New

Pakistan

Great First Look
2018-11-14
Use props
Mauro‘s Films
First Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

Thanks a lot
2018-11-14
Use props
Jessica Rochell
lvl.1

Pakistan

#Quick Reply Here#I was very impressed by this post, this forum has always been pleasant news Thank you very much for such an interesting post, and I meet them more often then I visited this site.  Newt Scamander Coat
2018-11-15
Use props
maxbrwon
New

India

very thanks to give the this of information.
2018-11-15
Use props
Jessica Rochell
lvl.1

Pakistan

It is glad to read such those articles thanks for sharing. Zoom Flash Costume
2018-12-9
Use props
mdelucas
New

Nice share. thanks for your information  I am much more to learn, niche and detail information for blog book. I always receive the best information from your site.
2019-1-22
Use props
Jessica Rochell
lvl.1

United States

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. <a >Knight Rider Jacket</a>
2019-7-14
Use props
djiuser_Prf18lCci5qf
New

Well this is really amazing admired it.  Here
2019-9-17
Use props
Jessica Rochell
lvl.1

Thank you very much for this great post. usmle step 3
2019-9-30
Use props
Mauros Films
First Officer
  • >>>

Jessica Rochell Posted at 9-30 21:34
Thank you very much for this great post. usmle step 3

Thanks for the support
2019-10-1
Use props
djiuser_vVWJDCsZTfUJ
New

Pakistan

Day by days technology is increasing.

thegenuineleather
2019-11-15
Use props
alizasmith
New

Pakistan

Wonderfully done; the writer deserves kudos for this outstanding work. The ensemble is made more elegant by the exquisitely made black leather jackets that is offered by R leather jackets.
2022-6-24
Use props
jennifermaryy
New

United States

Thanks for sharing this beautiful videos what a great unboxing I love this and i will orders this version. Fabulous written in this blog. It's about Stranger things series character Eddie Munson Jacket.This jacket is a best seller in USA. There is many different design of jackets, denim, and vest. We offers a special discount on our outfits you can get 20% off in Eddie Munson Jacket. collection in our official online store where you can get premium collection.
2023-3-17
Use props
jenniferbrowns
New

Pakistan

Nice post and keep it up
2023-6-15
Use props
djiuser_r8TRh7jFnq1c
New

Pakistan

DJI Ronin-S at 24 FPS is a game-changer for filmmakers and content creators. Unboxing it felt like unearthing a treasure trove of cinematic possibilities. The flawless stabilization and the magic of 24 frames per second combine to elevate ordinary footage into extraordinary storytelling. If you're looking to   add a touch of cinematic charm to your creations, the Ronin-S is undoubtedly a must-have tool in your arsenal.
2023-8-30
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules