No Intelligent Flight modes with RC
4747 32 2018-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cengler
lvl.1
Honduras

I need Help with the Intelligent Flight modes of my Spark. I bought it second hand, previous owner used an Iphone and I use Android device.  The problem is that when I connect to the Spark with the RC the Intelligent Flight Modes Icon does not appear in the screen, If I press the function button in the RC I can bring up the whole screen with the Icons but when I pressed any of them It just disappears and nothing happens. If I connect my Android dive directly to the Spark I get the Icon and can use the intelligent flight modes.  

I have tried with my tablet with Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (Android 6.0.1) , Samsung Galaxy A5 (Android 6.0.1)  and Huawei P10 Lite phones (Android 8.0). I do not have sport mode selected. DGI GO 4 App 4.2.2

Any ideas what can be happening?

This is the initial screen, I have missing the IFM Icon

This is the initial screen, I have missing the IFM Icon

If I bring up the screen with the RC and press the icons, nothing happens, screen just disappears.

If I bring up the screen with the RC and press the icons, nothing happens, screen just disappears.

After pressing any Icon of Intelligent Flight Modes

After pressing any Icon of Intelligent Flight Modes

These are my firmware versions

These are my firmware versions
2018-7-16
Use props
Blellow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

Turn off sport mode on the remote.
2018-7-16
Use props
cengler
lvl.1
Honduras

Blellow Posted at 2018-7-16 18:31
Turn off sport mode on the remote.

I understand I Have it off.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the trouble. As mentioned above, you need to turn off S mode. The intelligent flight mode is only available in P mode. If you have another concern, please let us know.
2018-7-17
Use props
cengler
lvl.1
Honduras

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-17 02:47
Sorry for the trouble. As mentioned above, you need to turn off S mode. The intelligent flight mode is only available in P mode. If you have another concern, please let us know.

I know S-Mode has to been off, as you can see in the images of the RC the switch is off and the images of the APP, it´s in P-Mode. I don´t know what else to check...... ? Thanks,.
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

I would suggest taking off and ensure that the aircraft is flying at least 4.5 ft above the ground and check if you'll have an icon for you to access the intelligent flight modes.
2018-7-17
Use props
JohnTB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35187 ft
South Africa

I have exactly the same problem. Any suggestions are most welcome. Thanks.
2018-7-18
Use props
cengler
lvl.1
Honduras

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-17 14:40
I would suggest taking off and ensure that the aircraft is flying at least 4.5 ft above the ground and check if you'll have an icon for you to access the intelligent flight modes.

I am Flying today at 4.4meters / 14 feet, and still the icon is missing.
2018-7-18
Use props
Roach123
New

India

Sent Spark to DJI for repair and got it back two weeks ago and it still won't show intelligent modes. Have been dealing with tech support and they keep giving me things to try and no luck. DJI must hire customer support people off the street as every time I tell them what the problem is they put me on hold so they can ask someone what to tell me. I have sent 8 emails and spent over two hours on the phone and still cant get a fix or send it back again. liteblue online
2018-7-19
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

You could do a quick try with an older app.
Install 4.1.15, try again.
( https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... droid-apk-download/ )
In case it works, go back to 4.2.22
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

cengler Posted at 2018-7-18 18:10
[view_image]

I am Flying today at 4.4meters / 14 feet, and still the icon is missing.

Hi, thanks for the response, did you try to check if there's an update with the DJI GO 4 app?
2018-7-19
Use props
cengler
lvl.1
Honduras

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-7-19 05:18
You could do a quick try with an older app.
Install 4.1.15, try again.
( https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-go-4/dji-go-4-4-1-15-release/dji-go-4-for-drones-since-p4-4-1-15-3-android-apk-download/ )

Thanks, I tried it out, and just the first time it did bring up the quickshot mode, and when i tried to select the object it dissapear and never worked again , I tried with 3 more batteries. I cant find any logic to this problem since, with just using the cellphone it works and when the RC is connected intelligent flight modes are missing.....
2018-7-23
Use props
cengler
lvl.1
Honduras

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-19 08:42
Hi, thanks for the response, did you try to check if there's an update with the DJI GO 4 app?

yes  I Have tried the latest version also
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

cengler Posted at 2018-7-23 17:54
yes  I Have tried the latest version also

Hi, thanks for the response, I would like to ask if we have a chance to use a different mobile device to isolate the issue?
2018-7-24
Use props
cengler
lvl.1
Honduras

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-24 08:57
Hi, thanks for the response, I would like to ask if we have a chance to use a different mobile device to isolate the issue?

I will try and will post results , Thanks!
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

cengler Posted at 2018-7-26 13:35
I will try and will post results , Thanks!

Hi, thanks for the response, please keep us posted for further progress.
2018-7-26
Use props
nicolashmartin
New

India

I have exactly the same problem. Sent Spark to DJI for repair and got it back two weeks ago and it still won't show intelligent modes. Have been dealing with tech support and they keep giving me things to try and no luck. https://litebluee.co
2018-8-5
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

nicolashmartin Posted at 2018-8-5 10:24
I have exactly the same problem. Sent Spark to DJI for repair and got it back two weeks ago and it still won't show intelligent modes. Have been dealing with tech support and they keep giving me things to try and no luck. https://litebluee.co

Try this: https://sparkpilots.zone/threads ... ndroid-app-ver-4-1- 15.3841 /

In this, clever people have unlocked Spark's limitation and thus know the intelligent flight modes of Mavic.

I use this 00.0701 firmware and everything is perfect, I will never upgrade!
2018-8-5
Use props
djiuser_bmGxV9K5FQdn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190 ft

United States

when you hit the intelligent flight icon it will take you to the live video feed.  there you have to first select yourself before the flight options come up.  then you can choose circle helix or whatever.  does that work?
2018-10-4
Use props
jamespal
New

India

Recently we shared about minecraft on or website. You should definitely checkout about minecraft accounts list
2018-10-15
Use props
jamespal
New

India

now i guess i can use url for minecraft account post, check at lightthatblunt.
2018-10-15
Use props
Sneha8907
New

India

Last week I send my Dji Fantom for the replacement via Liteblue USPS Courier and it's received by you but didn't send me any notification about my Parcel.
2019-2-27
Use props
Sneha8907
New

India

Send me update please
2019-2-27
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Probably stupid question but you DO have SD card inserted into the Spark?
2019-2-27
Use props
MavSpa_user
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Check first if you have the same problem on version 4.1.15  (message 18#), that's the most stable version what works on almost each android version.
2019-2-28
Use props
Sneha8907
New

India

My Dji Fantom arrives Just last 2 week ago using the Liteblue Login Courier Service. Packaging Was amazing included other accessories.
2019-3-11
Use props
Sneha8907
New

India

You need to check online in your account or update software Liteblue USPS Login
2019-3-11
Use props
damoon
New

India

Unfortunately I lost my DJI device whie I was caught in an https://njmcdirects.xyz/ act. It was a very painful moment for me
2019-4-2
Use props
damoon
New

India

[ Last edited by damoon In 2019-4-2 10:52 Editor ]\n\nYou can also get updates from NjmcDirect
2019-4-2
Use props
Richard Stuart
New

United Kingdom

I have the same problem when I open the app I have the take off button and return to home button but no IFM button on the screen. Sport mode is off.has it just been moved. I’m using Mavic pro
2019-8-26
Use props
LiteblueInsider
New

United States

I sent my Spark drone to DJI for repairs, and I received it back two weeks ago. However, I'm still facing issues with it not displaying intelligent modes. I've been in contact with their technical support, but despite trying the suggested solutions, I haven't had any success. It seems like DJI's customer support might not be adequately informed because every time I explain the problem, they put me on hold to consult with someone else for guidance. I've sent eight emails and spent over two hours on the phone, but I haven't been able to find a solution or get the option to send it back for further repairs.[https://liteblueinsider.com/postalease/]liteblue postalease[/url]

1-26 05:58
Use props
LiteblueInsider
New

United States

Liteblue postal ease
1-26 06:13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LiteblueInsider Posted at 1-26 05:58
I sent my Spark drone to DJI for repairs, and I received it back two weeks ago. However, I'm still facing issues with it not displaying intelligent modes. I've been in contact with their technical support, but despite trying the suggested solutions, I haven't had any success. It seems like DJI's customer support might not be adequately informed because every time I explain the problem, they put me on hold to consult with someone else for guidance. I've sent eight emails and spent over two hours on the phone, but I haven't been able to find a solution or get the option to send it back for further repairs.[https://liteblueinsider.com/postalease/]liteblue postalease[/url]

Hello, there. Sorry for the trouble that it caused. Please make sure that the remote controller is not in sports mode before turning on the aircraft and remote controller. If the problem persists, we encourage you to provide the details below for further investigation.

> Aicraft&Remote controller firmware version:
> App version:
> Model of the device and operating system:
> Video showing the problem: You may upload via Google Drive or Dropbox and provide the link here.

I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your support.
1-27 01:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules