1801 8 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alpbird
lvl.3
Flight distance : 779281 ft
Turkey

Hello
I have been getting blurried videos recently. I can easily see the blurried vision on my iphone screen as well while I record. Have you ever experienced such an issue? What might be the reason for that? Thank you for your valuable comments.
2018-7-17
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Is it both on the SD Card footage and your device screen?  If so it sounds like you are out of focus.  Are you using manual or auto focus?  If auto focus is causing blurry try doing manual focus.  Best thing to do is go into camera settings and turn on focus peak threshold to normal.  This will turn on red highlights.  This will tell you when you are in or out of focus.  The more red the more in focus.  Try this and report back if all is still blurry.  I find that sometimes auto focus does not focus that well sometimes.
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. Can you please try to shoot a video and try to save it? Once done, please try to check if you still getting the issue when you save it. If the video that you save is not having the pixilated issue, please try to reset the camera settings on your DJI go 4 application. For reference, please check the image below. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-7-17
Use props
alpbird
lvl.3
Turkey

Hello,
Thank you very much for your valuable comments. What I mean in fact is quite clear in the jpeg files I add below. It is the first time I get really bad blurried vision both on my iphone screen and in the videos. It was almost crystal clear until recently.

Thank you for your further remarks.
2018-7-18
Use props
alpbird
lvl.3
Turkey

By the way, I have also noticed that the blurry issue was still continuing after landing. I mean,  I was able to see the blurry on the phone before turning off the aircraft.
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

alpbird Posted at 2018-7-18 00:35
By the way, I have also noticed that the blurry issue was still continuing after landing. I mean,  I was able to see the blurry on the phone before turning off the aircraft.

Hi, sorry for the late response, may I know what SD card are you using? did you manage to reformat the SD card? Please ensure that the files inside are saved before reformatting it. I would recommend downloading the DJI Assistant 2 as well then try to restore factory defaults and refresh the firmware. Please keep us posted in any case you need our assistance. Kindly keep us posted for updates. Thank you.
https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
2018-7-18
Use props
alpbird
lvl.3
Turkey

Hello,
Thank you very much for your response. As advised, I have reset the camera settings, which improved the quality of the videos and vision on my iphone quite a lot. btw, I don't have any SD card. I am using internal storage only at the moment.

I have already installed DJI Assistant 2 on my PC. Nevertheless, the only scree I see is the following. Can you please advise me how to restore factory defaults and refresh the firmware?
Thank you
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

alpbird Posted at 2018-7-18 22:11
Hello,
Thank you very much for your response. As advised, I have reset the camera settings, which improved the quality of the videos and vision on my iphone quite a lot. btw, I don't have any SD card. I am using internal storage only at the moment.

Hi, thanks for the response, you may refer to this video so that you'll have an idea on how you will use the application on your computer.

2018-7-19
Use props
djiuser_1kcPyQqgGcef
New

United States

Hi there, I have a DJI Avata I purchased recently. I'm having this issue where Everytime I record a video, it's very clear in my goggles but once I save them to my iphone by connecting the USB to the drone, the videos come out very blurry. Any tips on how to fix this?? Thank you
2023-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules