Apple Pro Res License activation
1443 18 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roland Biskupek
lvl.1
Germany

Hi!

I recently purchased an I2 with Apple Pro Res Activation key. Problem 1 is it seems I dont have the email anymore with the code, the bigger problem is, that I cant find where to activate the Key.

My Ordner Number was 0499318079840

I hope you can help me out quickly :/

Regards,
Roland
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Roland, sorry for the inconvenience, may I have the SN of the CineCore for further support? Please find it in the battery compartment, thanks. GTScreenshot_20180718_112514.png
2018-7-17
Use props
Roland Biskupek
lvl.1
Germany

Hi!

The Number is: 0A0LF3100700H4

Regards,
Roland

2018-7-17
Use props
Roland Biskupek
lvl.1
Germany

Hi again,

I received my AppleProRes Code again via the support - now we just need to figure why I cannot enter it in the software below the "license" point. If you need the acitvation code for any reason please let me know!

Looking forward hearing from you.

Roland
2018-7-17
Use props
Roland Biskupek
lvl.1
Germany

uuh I have to correct myself. It seems they just resend me the Inspire2 activation key which i can also get through my order - but that license wont help as all I guess.... so yeah, still in need of the Apple Code (
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Roland Biskupek Posted at 2018-7-17 23:37
uuh I have to correct myself. It seems they just resend me the Inspire2 activation key which i can also get through my order - but that license wont help as all I guess.... so yeah, still in need of the Apple Code (

Thanks for the details, it should work now, please connect the aircraft to the DJI Assistant 2 to activate the license with the activation code you sent to me via PM again. Thanks. GTScreenshot_20180718_170508.png
2018-7-18
Use props
Roland Biskupek
lvl.1
Germany

Hi!

Wow, outstanding its working and activated 5* Support!!!

Im really impressed and happy.

Thanks again!!!!
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Roland Biskupek Posted at 2018-7-18 03:01
Hi!

Wow, outstanding its working and activated 5* Support!!!

Glad to know it works and you are welcome, hope you have a great time with Inspire 2.
2018-7-18
Use props
Roland Biskupek
lvl.1
Germany

I get another Problem now, I activated the license in DJI Assistance while the copter was connected. Now im trying to to take some Videos with the new ProRes and it just keepds telling me on my DJI Go App that video format not supported with the current activation key. Cannot record by SSD

Anything I missed?
2018-7-18
Use props
Roland Biskupek
lvl.1
Germany

Changing from PAL to NTSC solved my problem !
2018-7-18
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi Mindy, I seem to have the same problem. I already have the ProRes License and assistant 2 tells me it is activated, but PRORes RAW with the X7 does not want to work (Says I need to purchase the license).
CINECORE SN: 0A0LDCG0030016 Can you please help?
2018-7-18
Use props
Roland Biskupek
lvl.1
Germany

did you try to change from PAL to NTSC or back? Im quite sure u need latest FW on Inspire for the X7 ! Im using an older one which I prefer (never change a running system)
2018-7-18
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Roland Biskupek Posted at 2018-7-18 05:50
did you try to change from PAL to NTSC or back? Im quite sure u need latest FW on Inspire for the X7 ! Im using an older one which I prefer (never change a running system)

I did indeed. It also seems that RAW only works with the lowest frame rate available, but you get a nice 6000 = 3000 resolution with ProRes. When I try to record, it just states that I need to buy the license, which I already own
2018-7-18
Use props
Roland Biskupek
lvl.1
Germany

oh damn, at my side I was on PAL and activated the license --> got the error cant record. Then I searched here and on another thread a guy said he switched PAL/NTSC and it worked for him, so I guess I was also lucky
2018-7-18
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Nothing worked...
I tried everything suggested, even by support.
I am still getting: Purchase license key
when trying to use ProRes RAW.
I refreshed the Inspire 2 software / firmware.
Installed the DJI GO4 app from fresh
Have the latest software / firmware
Reloaded the license from Assistant 2 again as well
Formatted SSD to new file format
Tried to switch between PAL / NTSC
etc. etc.

ProRes RAW still does not work with my ProRes License and Zenmuse X7
Grrrrr!
2018-7-20
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Still nothing. Cannot activate ProRes RAW, no matter what. I contacted support, but it just responded with a very general answer, which does not help (that was Friday).
Since then we tried everything possible, such as:

- Refreshed the Inspire 2 software / firmware with both Assistant 2 (Latest version).
I also tried with an iPad, just to make sure.
- Reloaded the DJI GO4 app from fresh
- Have the latest software and firmware
- Reloaded the license from Assistant 2 again and again as well
- Formatted SSD to new file format
- Tried to switch between PAL / NTSC after every step
- Rolled back firmware to prior version - Updated to latest version with an iPad and fresh DJI GO4 install
- Tried disconnected from internet
- Tried connected to the internet.
2018-7-23
Use props
Rolli
lvl.1
Germany

holymoly seems like you have tried everything I was thinking of already Did you try to write an email about your issue using the normal Support Formular? I got answered there pretty quickly.

Sorry that I cant help any further at this point, maybe Mindy has an idea?

2018-7-23
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Rolli Posted at 2018-7-23 01:06
holymoly seems like you have tried everything I was thinking of already  Did you try to write an email about your issue using the normal Support Formular? I got answered there pretty quickly.

Sorry that I cant help any further at this point, maybe Mindy has an idea?

Tried everything since Thursday. Wrote support,  but so far I got a very general response, then silence since then. I PMd Mindy, now even Grace. I even tried online chat, but I am not sure it's still operative. I even wrote global support, sent pictures, etc.
2018-7-23
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

I think they might need to just resend the activation email.
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules