Aircraft Disconnect
906 2 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AZFlyBoy
New
United States

My problem with my Spark is that I get the “Aircraft Disconnected” red banner warning approximately every 2 minutes during flight.  It lands, I walk towards the Spark, it reconnects on its’ own Most of the time..  I have not tried an OTG cable due to some of the posts on the Forum. I'm not sure that my Galaxy Tab A is not the culprit..? I have also tried my Samsung J7 smartphone which was worse..
I'm currently using the following:

Samsung Galaxy Tab A

Android v7.1.1

DJI Go 4 v4.2.21 (603-google play)

Using Beginner Mode.

Using Remote with Tablet

Notes:

I have recalculated the Compass, the IMO says it’s OK

I have 3 new batteries that I switch out at 25%.  The battery on the RC is fully charged and the Tablet also.

Any help is greatly appreciated.. Thanks..

2018-7-17
Use props
Cruicer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15764 ft
United States

Few things you can try...a whole new location...an open field with nothing around you.  Also, once you are connected try putting the phone in airplane mode.  Wifi will still work.  Check your frequencies too...ensure that the channel you are on is NOT busy.  
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. I am very sorry for the inconvenienced that this caused you.  Upon checking, I see that your Samsung J7 and Samsung Galaxy Tab A is not fully compatible with Spark. I highly recommended you to use a compatible device to avoid any issue or error messages. Here are the listed compatible devices on the spark. Please see the attached below.

2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules