DJI drone repair questions.
554 4 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shitstick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 130889 ft
United States

So here is the deal guys.  My phantom 4 advanced went down from 300 feet due to a prop breaking or something like that (per dji flight record).  As you can guess the drone is not in good shape.  If i send it in what is gonna happen?  I really hope my warranty will help me out here since the prop is part of the drone.  
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. One DJI receives the Drone It will be assessed for damages to know what are the parts that need to be fixed. For reference, I will be posting the DJI Online repair request link ( www.dji.com/support ) for you to create a ticket for your DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. In addition please sync the flight records of your DRone using your DJO Go 4 application. Thank you.
2018-7-17
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Post the flight log.   It can help determine exactly what may have happened.   
2018-7-17
Use props
Shitstick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 130889 ft
United States

i know what happened.  the prop broke during mid flight.  could they make it right with me?  in the flight record a message poped up saying " motor idle (lost or missing prop)" before it went into a death spiral.  I understand i am going to have to send it in and go tho all the steps anyway, just asking because i don't want to be shocked with a massive bill, while i don't know anything about repairing drones, I really doubt this thing is worth fixing...
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Shitstick Posted at 2018-7-17 18:16
i know what happened.  the prop broke during mid flight.  could they make it right with me?  in the flight record a message poped up saying " motor idle (lost or missing prop)" before it went into a death spiral.  I understand i am going to have to send it in and go tho all the steps anyway, just asking because i don't want to be shocked with a massive bill, while i don't know anything about repairing drones, I really doubt this thing is worth fixing...

If the drone is still in warranty period, we will make data analysis to locate the problem to see if the warranty service can be provided, if it turns out to be pilot error and the quotation is too high, you can select to send it back without repair.
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules