Banna Beach
671 9 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mohinder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 920489 ft

This time a short movie from a trip to the ocean.
I warn you in advance that this is not a great production, somehow from the very beginning I did not have a vision how to present it.
I put it because the place is realy beautiful and maybe someone will want to visit.

2018-7-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice views
And I think it is not bad at all.
I like the combination of low / high footage.
One thing I would not add is these transitions.
Personal opinion of course, but those make your video look like 'home video'.
Just look at any program / film on TV etc. You almost never see those
2018-7-17
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Mohinder,

If I may suggest slower rotations, it would really help to see the nice beach you were showing.  It was still a nice video though.  Try to plan your flight path so the camera angle crosses what you want to show slow enough to take advantage of the high resolution you are using to record the shot.  This allows the viewer to enjoy looking at the scene rather than working their eyes hard to see what you were trying to show.  

If you go into the General Settings and open up the EXPO option the graph allows you to change the stick input so that the first stick movement does not have a lot of effect.  That way you can make finer movements that allow the slow shot.  

I think for the Mavics, the "Cinematic" option also slows down, or cushions, most of the movements for a similar effect.  The Phantom series is what I learned to fly on, and I just got a Mavic Air, so I know the Mavics are a little bit more of a challenge.  But still, the settings will allow you to get the shot you want.

There are many settings that will allow you to get the shot just the way you want it.  Try out the different settings on your practice flights.  They make practice so much fun you cannot wait to see the video!  The nice thing about practice is you can do it anywhere that is safe to fly and in less than ideal weather.  But, you still are learning the settings and movements that get you what you want in your clips.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-7-18
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

A beautiful place indeed, thank you!
2018-7-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely location   
2018-7-18
Use props
dronto
Second Officer
Singapore

Nice work with nice location
2018-7-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

nice one  
2018-7-18
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Cool video.
2018-7-18
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Not bad at all.
Video was a little fast in places.
Still looked like a  beautiful place to spend a quiet afternoon basking in the sunshine,
2018-7-18
Use props
Mohinder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 920489 ft

Thank you for your all sugestions.
2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules