Ronin S and Force Pro... and R2 joystick
1753 5 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marty_Smith
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21768 ft
New Zealand

Force Pro only gives rudimentary control of pan, tilt, roll on Ronin S. Seems to be 1:1 movement. No speed adjustments possible with dials on Force Pro. All axes movements are reversed by default too.

Is full function coming in future firmware or should it work now? Connected wireless receiver to Ronin S with 'CAN cable for Roniin-MX/SRW-60G(part 7)'

Also, using the R2 joystick with the Ronin S... Joystick won't function on any axis. Roll button worked on GH5 intermittently. Didn't work cutting the camera. Anyone had any experience with this?

2018-7-17
Use props
adamjrichman
lvl.2
United States

How'd you even get them working together and mounted? Pics? I can't get a thing working on the Force Pro...
2018-7-17
Use props
djiuser_yB4OC98Qq9Mu
New
Japan

Please do post a pic of how you got Force Pro working with the Ronin S. I'm having no luck with mine either...
2018-7-21
Use props
Marty_Smith
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21768 ft
New Zealand

djiuser_yB4OC98Qq9Mu Posted at 2018-7-21 20:54
Please do post a pic of how you got Force Pro working with the Ronin S. I'm having no luck with mine either...

Hi, I just connected the Wireless Receiver to the CAN port on the Ronin S. Cable is 'DJI RONIN-MX CAN CABLE FOR RONIN-MX/SRW-60G (PART 7)'.

Activate and bind of course!

By default, you need to reverse channels to control correctly.
2018-7-23
Use props
adamjrichman
lvl.2
United States

How'd you reverse the channels??
2018-8-16
Use props
adamjrichman
lvl.2
United States

Oh man! Marty! Hero status! Very nice work. I had gotten everything up until that step. Was furious this morning and am much relieved. Progress! Thanks friend!

For anyone else — inside the Ronin app on your phone, under Control Settings / Channels / set all three to Rev., and, if you don't want the Force Pro controlling the Roll (I don't) disable the CH2 Roll axis by setting it to N/A. Keep this all bound to User 3 (or whatever) and then you can have different settings that the Force Pro will respect.

Thanks for sharing the info, Marty!
2018-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules