Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
onaib_br
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18507 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hi
I upgrade my ronin 2 to V01.03.00.60, after that ronin 2 controller (R2-TX1) cannot connect to ronin 2. I can't even bind it to Ronin! I got it working back again after downgrade Ronin 2 to V01.02.00.50.

Should I upgrade remote? How do I do that? There is no instructions on DJI's website!

2018-7-17
Use props
Noadventure
lvl.1

Just bought the Force Pro.

VERY light on instructions for setup. I’m updating the firmware to all my tools now (gimbal, joystick, Force). Nothing happening yet.

I could use a tutorial or some less vague instruction.
2018-7-17
Use props
onaib_br
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

Noadventure Posted at 2018-7-17 14:17

VERY light on instructions for setup. I’m updating the firmware to all my tools now (gimbal, joystick, Force). Nothing happening yet.

I did this (twice!!!)

1 - upgrade ronin to 01.03.00.60 version
2 - controller stop working
3 - try to bind - not working
4 - downgrade ronin to 01.02.00.50
5 - controller still not working
6 - bind successfully!!!
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, onaib_br, sorry for the difficulties with Ronin 2, the RC will need to be updated as well, please connect RC to DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin with Type-C and update the RC, then try to link them again. Please let us know if it helps, thank you.
2018-7-18
Use props
onaib_br
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-18 02:18
Hi, onaib_br, sorry for the difficulties with Ronin 2, the RC will need to be updated as well, please connect RC to DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin with Type-C and update the RC, then try to link them again. Please let us know if it helps, thank you.

Thanks! I was using Assistant 2 (for drones). It does upgrade Ronin 2 but not remote! So I did download the right Assistant version (for Ronin 2) and it worked flawless! Thanks!
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

onaib_br Posted at 2018-7-19 04:47
Thanks! I was using Assistant 2 (for drones). It does upgrade Ronin 2 but not remote! So I did download the right Assistant version (for Ronin 2) and it worked flawless! Thanks!

Glad to know the issue was able to be figured out, please let us know if there is any other problem.
2018-7-23
Use props
LUMINARIO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 169925 ft

I also had this issue and needed the DJI assistant to upgrade all the firmware. I did have problems with logging into DJI Assist bc of networking problems. Please advise.
2018-9-1
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

Noadventure Posted at 2018-7-17 14:17

VERY light on instructions for setup. I’m updating the firmware to all my tools now (gimbal, joystick, Force). Nothing happening yet.

got the same set up working ... ronin is on the latest update , force doesn´t want to upgrade also the dji assistant shows that there is a new firmware.

i had problems updating the ronin 2/joystick controller on a mac but it worked on windows so I tried the same with the force pro as the update failed ...  but no success.

2018-9-2
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-23 00:01
Glad to know the issue was able to be figured out, please let us know if there is any other problem.

as it seems there are two different dji assistants - which one do we need to update force pro to V01.01 ?
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Flo the Pirate Posted at 2018-9-2 04:18
as it seems there are two different dji assistants - which one do we need to update force pro to V01.01 ?

Hi there, the correct software is DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin, please download here: https://www.dji.com/force-pro/info#downloads
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

LUMINARIO Posted at 2018-9-1 12:47
I also had this issue and needed the DJI assistant to upgrade all the firmware. I did have problems with logging into DJI Assist bc of networking problems. Please advise.

Hi LUMINARIO, may I know which device are you referring to?
2018-9-3
Use props
LUMINARIO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 169925 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-3 01:30
Hi LUMINARIO, may I know which device are you referring to?

Christian at DJI Burbank was able to update both firmware (Ronin + RC) a week ago. all ok now.

But for some reason, I kept on getting a network error when using DJI Assitant 2 on my Mac OS.  it gives me a network error - with wifi.  I cannot log in for further updates.  is this a networking issue?
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

LUMINARIO Posted at 2018-9-3 13:40
Christian at DJI Burbank was able to update both firmware (Ronin + RC) a week ago. all ok now.

But for some reason, I kept on getting a network error when using DJI Assitant 2 on my Mac OS.  it gives me a network error - with wifi.  I cannot log in for further updates.  is this a networking issue?

Hi LUMINARIO, there was a server glitch on 1st, Sept but it has been addressed, if you still have the same issue, may I have the version of your assistant software? Any chance to upload a screenshot here? Thank you in advance.
2018-9-4
Use props
ArturV
lvl.1
Argentina

hey, so the newest version (V01.03.00.60) gives ronin a lot of stiffness issues. What I mean by that, is after an upgrade the Smoothtrack mode starts to be not smooth at all, pan tilt wiggles a lot (and theres always a an electric noise coming from motors). And let me tell you that I played a lot with stiffness/strength/control/filter configuration. The only thing that stops that is to leave the Speed and Acceleration values really low, which limits gimbals functionality by a lot!
So I had to downgrade to V01.02.00.50 where i had some troubles with binding the remote controller and when you use ronin upside down the horizon level drifts a little sometimes and you have to power off and on the gimbal to make it stay horizontal. I can manage working on the V01.02.00.50. version, but it makes me doubt a lot about doing any upgrades at all. Had to reaaaally get in to it to reverse the new update.

hate to be a hater, but you guys doing bad job coding this bi#$&h.
2018-10-14
Use props
mattmusz
New

Canada

Hey, my DJI wireless receiver is giving me this error code when I try to refresh/ update the firmware. It is not being recognized by the ronin 2 either. Please advise?
2021-3-17
Use props
djiuser_6vV79QSQqQsC
New

United States

Hi everyone.
I already updated the ronin but the DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin doesn't allow me to update the RC. Here is what I see on my computer.
2022-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules