Hello guys, I'm new here
508 3 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SRnFFJzr0SSj
New

Switzerland

I love drones and just decided to buy one, but not sure what's the best model for a beginner. I want something easy to fly but not the cheap plastic ones. I really like DJI models, so hopefully someone can help me with some advice. Is Inspire 1 Pro beginner friendly?
2018-7-17
Use props
djiuser_SRnFFJzr0SSj
New

Switzerland

not sure if this review is helpful here
2018-7-17
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

It depends a bit what you want to do with it, and how much you can spend:

Do you want a drone fun to fly (sport flying) - take a look at DJI Spark or Mavic perhaps.
Are you sure you will be spending money on this hobby, and you want to use the drone most for video and photography - take a look at a Phantom 4 Pro, or maybe an Inspire 1 Pro if you find a good deal.

While the Inspire 1 Pro is good, it is a bit costly if you are a beginner. It is better to learn how to fly on a smaller and cheaper drone. Then you can feel for yourself if it is fun enough to spend more money on while you learn flying.
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. It will depend on what will be the purpose of you having the drone but I suggest, for beginners and just for a hobby, you may try to check Spark or Mavic.
2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules