refresh care
610 4 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans47087081
lvl.2
Flight distance : 558 ft

I have been waiting for a simple answer to what seems should be a simple problem that started about two weeks ago.  I don't get my problem resolved so I call their support line, give them  all my information and it's always someone different and no one seems to  know how to resolve the problem, in fact I get a different answer from  each new person I talk with. I go thru the same situation everytime, so 15 or more phone calls later and 15 emails with no resolve to what originally started as a simple problem that should have been a simple solution.  This is the most frustrating situation I've been involved in with a company.  It started out as one problem but has now resulted in another what you would think should be a simple solution, DJI sent me an invoice and said the offer would end in three day if I didn't pay, so I looked at the invoice, but it had absolutely no details, just a payment and where to make my payment online, so I sent an email to the DJI rep who sent me the invoice, and asked him to clarify and send another invoice, the next day instead of getting a revise invoice I was told by the rep I should pay this unknown no detail invoice and that instead of the three days to pay it now I needed to pay it in 24 hours, mind you I send all the original invoice back to them asking for clarification, no resolve.

Has anyone else experienced these type frustrating situations like this and after all this effort to resolve a simple problem the result it no results? Is their goal to wear people down and ultimately give up?

2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize again for the continuous unpleasant experience with our support team, I managed to get your new case number CAS-2012615-K7H2Z0, it should be the invoice of DJI Care Refresh+ of Mavic Pro, we will inform the team to contact you again for more details, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-7-18
Use props
fans47087081
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-18 00:45
We sincerely apologize again for the continuous unpleasant experience with our support team, I managed to get your new case number CAS-2012615-K7H2Z0, it should be the invoice of DJI Care Refresh+ of Mavic Pro, we will inform the team to contact you again for more details, please wait patiently, thank you.

Ok, thank you
2018-7-18
Use props
fans47087081
lvl.2

I received another email this morning, but no new invoice with description of the purchase, just someone saying they are updating, where is the revised invoice
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans47087081 Posted at 2018-7-18 06:05
I received another email this morning, but no new invoice with description of the purchase, just someone saying they are updating, where is the revised invoice

Sorry for the misunderstanding. What Mindy refers to more details in communication, instead of the revised invoice. I just checked the case log again, the payment has been received and confirmed, the designated team will take care of it. No worries.
2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules