Photo & Video Transfer using Phantom 4 PRO Controller
2703 4 2018-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anasadwan
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Hi,

Is there a way to transfer (or download) photos from the Phantom 4 PRO controller directly to a mobile application or a PC website (other than SkyPixel)? I'm trying to obtain the footage I take on my drone without having to remove the SD card. I'd like them to be downloaded externally & preferrably via WiFi.

Thanks!

2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. However, I'm not getting your point, I'm sorry. For clarification, what model of the mobile device are you using?
2018-7-18
Use props
anasadwan
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-18 02:51
Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. However, I apologize but I'm not getting your point. What model of the mobile device are you using?

Thank you for your reply!
The drone I'm using is the Phantom PRO 4, which comes with a built in controller. The controller model is GL300E.
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

anasadwan Posted at 2018-7-18 03:08
Thank you for your reply!
The drone I'm using is the Phantom PRO 4, which comes with a built in controller. The controller model is GL300E.

No. There's no other way to take the pictures other than using the SD card from the aircraft.
2018-7-18
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Removing the SD card and copying to your computer is faster and less complicated than any other method.
2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules