Issues with Phantom 3 advanced
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chase45
lvl.1

United States

Alright, so out of the box the power cord was bad, whatever, that was a simple fix going to best buy as the wall power cord is a universal type thing. Other than being highly frustrating it was another 15 bucks out of my pocket just to get things going.

Now Im running into more issues. I checked the firmware to make sure it was current, based on the DJI app and it being connected to the aircraft it was.

Then I get a warning message saying video decoder encryption error,

Below that it says to contact DJI and to send back for repair.

I reboot and that message goes away. Took it out for a flight and everything was great.

Get home and start downloading all my content from the flight. I then get the video encryption error yet again, along with a warning that the aircraft needs an update. Okay no problem.

Download the new firmware and try to upload it to the aircraft only to have nothing happen. I check the text on the sd card and it says that it has aborted due to firmware being current on the aircraft.

Im at a loss as what to do. The aircraft functions perfectly other than displaying these issues.

Any advice?
2015-5-21
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

Have a look at this Youtube video on how to update the firmware on the Phantom 3.

2015-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules