DJI crashes when Camera link is touched
451 6 2018-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark Gibbs
New

Indonesia

I know this is a recurring theme, but Android compatibility is hard to pin down. I have a Xiaomi Redmi 3 linked to my OSMO Mobile 2, and DJI GO crashes instantly when I touch the camera link. I've tried all the usual uninstall/install/restart/delete background apps etc fixes but nothing works. I've found the Redmi 3 is compatible on some lists, and not compatible on others, and I've read messages from users with Redmi 3 who have no problems with DJI Go.

If the solution is to buy a new phone....which phone works beast with DJI Go on OSMO Mobile 1..? Any suggestions...

2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. I highly suggest to visit our official website and check for some listed mobile devices: https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-2/info#downloads.
2018-7-18
Use props
Mark Gibbs
New

Indonesia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-18 08:44
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. I highly suggest to visit our official website and check for some listed mobile devices: https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-2/info#downloads.

The MI Note 3 phone is listed on this page, so DJI GO should work. But it certainly doesn't on mine. Does the Cinema FV-5 app work well with the OSMO Mobile 2?
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mark Gibbs Posted at 2018-7-18 08:59
The MI Note 3 phone is listed on this page, so DJI GO should work. But it certainly doesn't on mine. Does the Cinema FV-5 app work well with the OSMO Mobile 2?

I'm sorry but we do not provide support for third-party apps so I cannot really assure you that it would work with the Osmo Mobile 2.
2018-7-18
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Were you ever able to use your phone before experiencing the crashes?
2018-7-18
Use props
Mark Gibbs
New

Indonesia

STRIDE8 Posted at 2018-7-18 14:22
Were you ever able to use your phone before experiencing the crashes?

No, DJI GO has never worked on my phone.

2018-7-18
Use props
Mark Gibbs
New

Indonesia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-18 09:17
I'm sorry but we do not provide support for third-party apps so I cannot really assure you that it would work with the Osmo Mobile 2.

Well..it would be a good idea if you actually did provide support for DJI GO, then I wouldn't need to get a third party app.
2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules