NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION SIGNAL
38900 51 2018-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tinormous
lvl.1
United States

TK Trooper Posted at 2018-7-18 11:46
Just wanted to add, the drone has not been involved in any crashes or knocks.
I have nearly the same exact issue. It happened after updating the firmware. The video transmission was working when I booted it up after two years of non use.  Only flew the drone 3 or so times with zero crashes before that.
2021-10-26
Use props
#shotxclvck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3423297 ft
United States

Same issues here guys however 225 flights under my belt I love her and can't part ways so I will just send it in (to DJI) and report back on price and findings I let them know I have image errors (gimbal disconnected error which actually works off and on) and also stress fracture at rl motor mount lower 2 smaller screws on lower half of shell each being approx. 5mm never crashed or let the battery go down below 8% usually hand land and  purchased in 2017 .........wow 5 years later and still a beauty barely noticed until youtube recommended I watch (how the heck they do that I will never know)....all in all this is the best technology out there...yep I said it.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
02C8969B-6CD3-47A3-AD34-AACF31A0B449.png
2022-2-22
Use props
gregory.wood.2005marshall.usc.edu
New

United States

#shotxclvck Posted at 2-22 14:45
Same issues here guys however 225 flights under my belt I love her and can't part ways so I will just send it in (to DJI) and report back on price and findings I let them know I have image errors (gimbal disconnected error which actually works off and on) and also stress fracture at rl motor mount lower 2 smaller screws on lower half of shell each being approx. 5mm never crashed or let the battery go down below 8% usually hand land and  purchased in 2017 .........wow 5 years later and still a beauty barely noticed until youtube recommended I watch (how the heck they do that I will never know)....all in all this is the best technology out there...yep I said it.[Image]

Did they fix it? And if so, how much did it end up costing? Thank you for your time and reply.
2022-2-27
Use props
#shotxclvck
lvl.4
United States

gregory.wood.2005marshall.usc.edu Posted at 2-27 16:48
Did they fix it? And if so, how much did it end up costing? Thank you for your time and reply.

Just got back the reply today pretty quick actually Phantom 3 Video Downlink Module
Quantity: 1
Net Price : 67.00
Total Price: 67.00

Phantom 3 Advanced Gimbal Video Downlink Main Board
Net Price : 128.00
Total Price: 128.00

Repair Service Fee
Net Price : 65.00
Total Price: 65.00

as long as it works .....what are you gonna do! I just think some of these things should be normal wear and tear you know
2022-2-28
Use props
#shotxclvck
lvl.4
United States

Dear Customer,

Your Phantom 3 Advanced has been inspected and will be shipped within two business days.....cant wait!
2022-3-11
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I'm gonna link the following posts here for future reference:  

https://phantompilots.com/thread ... 33487/#post-1350091

Crash Repair (Ongoing) | DJI Phantom Drone Forum (phantompilots.com)

Fixing flash programming in DM365 chip within GL300 remote controller | DJI Phantom Drone Forum (phantompilots.com)

2022-3-12
Use props
#shotxclvck
lvl.4
United States

Received a brand new Phantom I can’t be more pleased with my customer experience from DJI very quality products you and family can count on.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
2022-3-12
Use props
fans38dc3ce2
lvl.1

United States

supaphly42 Posted at 2018-7-19 07:54
Having the same issue with mine. When I tap the "no image" bar, it brings up aircraft status, and says "gimbal disconnected" under gimbal status, does yours as well? Also, somehow mine shows the following:
App: 3.1.42 (on latest iOS on iPhone X)
Aircraft: 1.2.6+ (I haven't seen any others showing this, especially the plus sign???)

I had that gimbal disconnect also, I got rid of it by re linking the RC. Turn on RC and aircraft, hold c1,c2 and record button until tone then spin dial on right of RC. Then push with paper clip wire the link bottom on aircraft side. The light in the hole beside it is red and will change to green.
Rick
2022-5-2
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

TK Trooper Posted at 2018-7-18 11:46
Just wanted to add, the drone has not been involved in any crashes or knocks.

Thanks for this good info.
2022-5-12
Use props
fansdc5014de
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8235 ft
Spain

My experince. I sufered the same isue no video signal. It happened 1 month after my last perfect fly, BUT In the worst moment i was in holidays in a beatifull place. No way no video signal. After that At home ill try to read about this situation( phantom 3 pro).And star to try diferents options, one give me options to recover video signal.
First conect both rc an phantom with the app dji go, wait until take gps signal.
Second extract the sd card and reset the camera from the app.
Therst swich off the dron only and swich on again.
And voila.... The image appear again in the ipad insert the sd card and i can fly. After that if i disconect the problem again and we need to made the sames steps.
I dont change the firmware version never, beacause i was happy, but the problem misteriously apear.... I hope it can help some one.
2022-8-15
Use props
fans2d5e5533
New

United States

TK Trooper Posted at 2021-9-9 03:07
No i never did manage to fix it. I reached out to DJI repeatedly and either got no responses at times and at others essentially got told they don't know whats up. but to send it to them. Which was not a viable option as i bought it in the states while on holiday there from the UK, so it had to be sent to their US based center, they would not let me send it to the UK based one. I ended up selling it for parts and have not gone back to drones since. The experience of this when something goes wrong put me off the whole hobby due to the cost and lack of support from DJI

I am having the same issue and don't care to deal with it anymore. I'd like to sell mine for parts. When you did, did you sell it to a store or to a private buyer?
1-3 12:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules