Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark will no longer connect to Galaxy 3
1149 9 2018-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SniperSnake
lvl.1
Canada

my spark initially would connect to my galaxy 3 but now won't get past the wifi setup page even after it shows there is a wifi connection.  What can I do to,solve this? Thanks
Also,is there a way to connect the Spark to my laptop to make similar adjustments to its settings like I could on my phone??
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Just to let you know that the Samsung Galaxy S3 is no longer compatible with the Spark. I highly recommend you to use a compatible device to your Spark for reliability purposes. Please check the attached image below for reference.

2018-7-18
Use props
SniperSnake
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-18 12:31
Hi. Just to let you know that the Samsung Galaxy S3 is no longer compatible with the Spark. I highly recommend you to use a compatible device to your Spark for reliability purposes. Please check the attached image below for reference.

[view_image]

But it was working fine initially why doesn't it work now? I do not use the phone as a phone strictly as a controller for this Spark and having to purchase a standalone controller or a newer phone isn't in the cards and my Spark will be grounded!! Can I install an older software version ??
2018-7-18
Use props
Alexey Batalov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Yep. Try that if it helps, almost always IT DOES ;)
2018-7-18
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

SniperSnake Posted at 2018-7-18 12:36
But it was working fine initially why doesn't it work now? I do not use the phone as a phone strictly as a controller for this Spark and having to purchase a standalone controller or a newer phone isn't in the cards and my Spark will be grounded!! Can I install an older software version ??

Rollback to v4.1.15
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SniperSnake Posted at 2018-7-18 12:36

Hi, thanks for the inquiry, even your phone is not included in our recommended mobile device list, it doesn't mean that it will not work with our application, actually, there's a possibility that it will work with our application perfectly due to the capability of the mobile device, however, we cannot guarantee that it will work all the time due to that we haven't examine our app with this specific mobile device.
2018-7-19
Use props
SniperSnake
lvl.1
Canada

Rolled it back and it now works but it doesn't stay connected during flght at times ,is there a way to fix that? I also have an iPad  with iOS version 9.3.5 but  cannot download dji go 4 to use my iPad as a controller which would be ideal
2018-7-21
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

SniperSnake Posted at 2018-7-21 03:12
Rolled it back and it now works but it doesn't stay connected during flght at times ,is there a way to fix that? I also have an iPad  with iOS version 9.3.5 but  cannot download dji go 4 to use my iPad as a controller which would be ideal

Try to get a Remote Controller, as your Range will be very limited is you use the Phone or IPad only.

The Antennas on the Remote Controller will make a lot of difference. Try to find a deal on Ebay if you can't afford a New One.

2018-7-21
Use props
SniperSnake
lvl.1
Canada

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-21 05:14
Try to get a Remote Controller, as your Range will be very limited is you use the Phone or IPad only.

The Antennas on the Remote Controller will make a lot of difference. Try to find a deal on Ebay if you can't afford a New One.

Thanks for the help-first thing I'm getting when I get e chance is the remote for,sure. For now I'll just keep it close lol
2018-7-21
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

SniperSnake Posted at 2018-7-21 06:32
Thanks for the help-first thing I'm getting when I get e chance is the remote for,sure. For now I'll just keep it close lol

A Remote is very important buddy, and also it will be far easier to fly.
2018-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules