Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
spark does not send hifi signal
594 7 2018-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sgtamorim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 95390 ft

Brazil

After installation of firmware the spark locked before 100 percent and nothing I do solves, already tried everything, assistent 2, restore factory, changed battery and the hifi does not send.
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Can you please send us the video showing the error or issue that you are having right now? So we can check and give you the right solution. Thank you.
2018-7-18
Use props
sgtamorim
lvl.2

Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-18 16:10
Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Can you please send us the video showing the error or issue that you are having right now? So we can check and give you the right solution. Thank you.

2018-7-19
Use props
sgtamorim
lvl.2

Brazil

this is the symptom, I tried factory restore in the assistent 2 downgrade, update and even after the procedures it does not make the beeps to configure the aircraft, the hifi is inactive, this occurred after firmware update that does not conclude until the end
2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

sgtamorim Posted at 2018-7-19 07:35
this is the symptom, I tried factory restore in the assistent 2 downgrade, update and even after the procedures it does not make the beeps to configure the aircraft, the hifi is inactive, this occurred after firmware update that does not conclude until the end
Do you have another Battery ? A Spare Battery ? I would give it a try, maybe you have a Faulty Battery. Or go to a DJI Agent near you and test a New Battery on the Spark.

You are Pressing the Power Button on the Battery, maybe it has some fault. You need to test everything to see from where the Problem is coming from.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Else why don't you send your Spark back to DJI Repair Centre ?

They can help you Mate, it useless opening New Threads after Threads, as no one is responding to you.

Contact DJI Support, get a Ticket and send them your Drone, if its faulty they will send you a New Drone if it is still Under 12 Months Guarantee.
2018-7-19
Use props
sgtamorim
lvl.2

Brazil

if you have more than 12 months will be the repair
2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

sgtamorim Posted at 2018-7-19 07:42

If you the Spark is more than 12 Months I don't think so.

Guarantee is for 12 Months, but if you have DJI Care Refresh + PLUS, you have another 12 Months extension, but I don't think its available in Brazil, only USA and Canada.
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

sgtamorim Posted at 2018-7-19 07:42

Yes, you can still send it for repair. However, all of the repair fees will be shoulder to you. I highly suggest you to call our support team by dialing +1 (818) 235 0789 for further assistance. Thank you.
2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules