Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
problems with video
648 6 2018-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd407ab65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7523 ft
United Kingdom

hi i have a Phantom 3 pro , latest firmware update ,  i use a Samsung Note 4  with the latest version of the DJi app.

i have just bought a new controller to phone cable .

when i take photos they save ok on the Sd card but when i take video i get lines across the screen and it sometimes goes all pink or green so as i cant see what the camera is seeing until i press to stop recording video .

when i watch the recording back after taking it off of the SD card it also shows the interference too ..

has anyone got any ideas what may be causing this to happen  ?

thanks for your help
2018-7-18
Use props
fansd407ab65
lvl.2
United Kingdom

problems with video

hi i have a Phantom 3 pro , latest firmware update ,  i use a Samsung Note 4  with the latest version of the DJi app.

when i take photos they save ok on the Sd card but when i take video i get lines across the screen and it sometimes goes all pink or green so as i cant see what the camera is seeing until i press to stop recording video .

when i watch the recording back after taking it off of the SD card it also shows the interference too ..

thanks for your help
20180719_021635.png
2018-7-18
Use props
fansd407ab65
lvl.2
United Kingdom

problems with video

i have tried to attach 2 screenshots

thanks for your help
20180719_021842.png
2018-7-18
Use props
fansd407ab65
lvl.2
United Kingdom

problems with video

i have tried to attach a screenshot

thanks for your help
2018-7-18
Use props
fansd407ab65
lvl.2
United Kingdom

problems with video

i have tried to attach a screenshot

thanks for your help
20180719_021635.png
20180719_021842.png
2018-7-18
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Looks like camera is shot.
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry to read the issue. I'm afraid that it cannot be figured out remotely, please kindly start a case and send it in: https://www.dji.com/support
Also, it seems that you start multiple posts at the same time with the same issue, I'll merge them here to avoid duplicates, thanks for your understanding.
2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules